3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Admin Spray become a Senior Admin

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Spray

What is your steam name?: [GL] Bösermaster

What is your steam ID?:  76561198023654751

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Bösermaster#9156

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was a staff Member for a bit over 2 years in another Community

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 01.12.2021

What date did you make your forums account? 27.11.2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 1

(I am somehow unable to put here a screenshot

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: CEST

What rank are you applying for? Semior Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I think I deserve this Rank, since I have been a staff Member for now over 9 Months, and have been since becoming an Admin, helped many Staff Members, with learning how to become a Good Staff Members, and have come online Many Times, to help out on the Server when something went wrong with the Server as example, the Time all Spawn Points had to be Reset. I regularly, answer Questions, of Staff Members, on what to do. Both in discord and in game and give my Opinion on them, for the Meetings. I would think, that I am a well-Known Staff Member, and have yet to cause, anyone a Negative experience with me, if it is Staff Related. Also, I have 3 Years, of experience under my Belt in Stuffing, Sits are quickly done, with a satisfying Conclusion for everyone.

As a Senior Admin, I could be even more Directly involved with Training new Staff Members, something I really love doing. And be on my First Steps, to become even more Involved in the Decision making for the Future of the Server,

Also, I am very Passionate for the Health of the Server, and want the Absolut best for it. And have regularly, Suggestions to Improve the branches I am in, to Improve the Experience these Players make on our Server, and would like to do it, for as long as I have the time for it, which Hopefully is a good while.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

-Freeze everyone to a Place in the Sit Room. Where I can’t hear them when I walk away, then I pull one after to me, and ask them, what happened happened, and what evidence they have. After that I put them back and do the same thing to everyone else included in the sit. Till I have asked everyone what happened and for their evidence, after that, I will unfreeze everyone and then tell them the punishment if any which will be given.  And then give it, after that close the sit. 

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

Tell, him even if he doesn’t care, he has to follow, our Rules and Regulations, which are there that everyone has and tell him where he can find them, before Banning him, or give him a Verbal warning depending on what seems to be the correct Punishment for the Situation.

Edited by Boesermaster
Furhter improving my application

+Support (kinda)

I used to think you were actually brain dead n shit but tbh you ain't that bad. You have values and I don't rlly hear you every breaking them. You are loyal to the staff team and I think a chance to experience levels of Managment within the staff team are warranted.

However as much as I think words don't matter as much as action... this application is exceedingly short.  I ain't saying you need a Ted talk but I mean bare minimum don't look too good.

Good luck dummy fix your app! 

Edited by Some Weeb
  • Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

11 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

+Support (kinda)

I used to think you were actually brain dead n shit but tbh you ain't that bad. You have values and I don't rlly hear you every breaking them. You are loyal to the staff team and I think a chance to experience levels of Managment within the staff team are warranted.

However as much as I think words don't matter as much as action... this application is exceedingly short.  I ain't saying you need a Ted talk but I mean bare minimum don't look too good.

Good luck dummy fix your app! 

Thanks for the feedback ! I improved my application accordingly, I taught making it shorth would make it cool.

• Like 1

-/+ Support

-Rushed App (You are applying for a position 1 rank below JMT so you could take more time to put more Effort into it)

-Q2 aswer was not a good decision (you should have muted 4 of them n speak separately with each one of them and hear their own side of story/proof, leaving them frozen in a corner of the room would only make ppl get even more frustrated/toxic towards eachother)

-You doesnt seen to understand how things work around the server as a whole (Please note that this is based off my personal opinion, your past suggestions/comments on forums and some interactions i had with you)

+ Passionate for Staff

+ Nice Guy / Respects Staff Guidelines

+ Decent reputation around the server / Staff

Good Luck, Wish you the best ~ HOR AvalonStep

Edited by Avalon Levi
  • Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 1/16/2023 at 8:01 AM, Avalon Levi said:

-/+ Support

-Rushed App (You are applying for a position 1 rank below JMT so you could take more time to put more Effort into it)

-Q2 aswer was not a good decision (you should have muted 4 of them n speak separately with each one of them and hear their own side of story/proof, leaving them frozen in a corner of the room would only make ppl get even more frustrated/toxic towards eachother)

-You doesnt seen to understand how things work around the server as a whole (Please note that this is based off my personal opinion, your past suggestions/comments on forums and some interactions i had with you)

+ Passionate for Staff

Good Luck, Wish you the best ~ HOR AvalonStep

On 1/16/2023 at 4:01 PM, Avalon Levi said:

+ Passionate for Staff

+/- Support

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet