Ban Appeal

TwistedTrooper banditcamp.com

Steam Name: TwistedTrooper

Ingame Name: TwistedTrooper (may have been different its been a year)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:595949169

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Grace

Reason for Ban: Racism 2X

Dispute: Its been a year since this incident has happened and I am not gonna lie I did what I am accused of but its been a year and im a changed person and I want to play on this server again. I just wanna play on the server again. Please accept this appeal its been a whole year.

Edited by TwistedTrooper banditcamp.com

-Support

Time nor words mean jack shit, no offense to you brotha. Sometimes though just gotta sack up and realize its gonna take more then just saying sorry.

Me personally if I were in your position i'd hang around in places I am not banned for you that'd probably be TeamSpeak, These forums or Discord. This will show people y'know you actually changed. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

14 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

-Support

Time nor words mean jack shit, no offense to you brotha. Sometimes though just gotta sack up and realize its gonna take more then just saying sorry.

Me personally if I were in your position i'd hang around in places I am not banned for you that'd probably be TeamSpeak, These forums or Discord. This will show people y'know you actually changed. 

- Support
Very poor Application, you have 2 warns for racism so in my humble opinion i think you should make a better application.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

18 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

-Support

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

As the others have said, this is a very low effort appeal and makes no attempt to reassure the community that you will not repeat this behavior.

Denied

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT