Weebe-San

What is your in game name?

Shadow Guard VI Weebe  

What is your in game rank?

Royal Guard VI  

Are you in shadow guard?

Yes, with robes 

How long have you been in Royal Guard?

I joined RG on 11/5/2022 however some of this time was spent on LOA. I also have prior history in RG from 2021 but that was not my focus until late last year.  

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior? [150+ words]  

I want to become a trial senior because I want to take on more responsibilities, open more doors for myself alongside being able to reward those under my command if I happen to receive this position. 

When it comes to responsibilities, I want to take on the role of an officer from leading, teaching, learning.  

• As an officer I will lead the Royal Guard under my command in committing to our job to the most honorable and professional as possible. I will of course lead by example and be the very first to take the initiative as I’ve already shown within my time as a royal guard. Initiative like taking charge as an NCO when an officer isn’t around or when the situation calls for giving direction. This also comes by ensuring that no one strives far from the path especially on job like minging or doing things there aren't supposed to be doing. 
  • Secondly comes teaching where I wish to instill not only the courage to take responsibility for one's actions but also in teaching and passing down everything, I’ve learned not only from dueling but also my leadership mentality. While I will not repeat information about my previous applications, I still hold those beliefs such as taking responsibility for the mistakes of those below me and taking their failures as my own. An important part of this is also teaching what I’ve learned on the mat to anyone who’s willing to learn. It can be as small as learning what the ASWD keys are when you click and strike them to read your opponents' move. I love teaching because I was like them once and I’d want to have a passionate patient person to teach me. 
  • To end on responsibilities is learning. We must always learn from our mistakes, from those below and above us. I wouldn’t be who I am today or where I am if I wasn’t open to learning from them. I’ve ingrained that whether we fail or win we should always analysis what went wrong or what went right and figure out how. There is also my eagerness to duel with anybody I can, whether small or big, to learn from them. I’ve had a handful of experiences and encounters with Cadets within the Regiment that show genuine talent and skill. You never know where someone is from until you test them on the mats but also that such skill should be nurtured to reach their full potential. 

When it comes to the possibilities that open for me as an officer that I’ve been able to explore a little as an NCO which has been coordinating missions and executing missions within the Branch. I was the first person in the month of December to host a mission which included members of IQ, Purge and Royal Guard in retrieving the Emperors Royal Red Box. While anyone can host a sim or mission, what matters is that it’s a believable and enjoyable experience for the players. A bit of hiccups I did run into while trying to get the mission setting up was that I had to speak to each officer of the aforementioned groups but at the same time coordinate with my CO team since I was just an NCO. Therefore, as a CO it will streamline the process of coordinating with other regiments when I’m able to speak as an officer with them in approving or getting things together. 

Lastly as a CO I want to be able to promote the men under my command in the regiment for achieving feats or improving. While I’ve made a handful of recommendations to my superiors when I see improvement in Cadets, I wish I was able to personally deliver the promotion to them so I can better point out what lead me to make that decision. Being able to praise and reward a Cadet for good conduct and skillsets can be something amazing as it reinforces the fact that the effort, they put into the regiment bears fruit when it comes to what the higher ups notice. I also want to as I’ve already been doing is helping and leading the Junior NCOs to make decisions like organizing the men on bridge during a Defcon or event to allow them to develop that leadership experience. 

How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank? [100+ words]  

I can assist Royal guard command by being responsible for the Royal Guard Cadets and NCOs under my command whenever a higher CO or Vice Sovereign isn’t on. In a way I’ve already been doing this during late nights or in the morning. There are however some issues I’ve noticed during my time here that have developed which is slight minging and insubordination. This is unacceptable as the Royal Guard is an elite and prestigious regiment as we have the responsibility for guarding the important people of the ship while at the same time inspiring confidence within the troops. Therefore, I want to address the issues of minging as an officer since it’ll give me, they ability to take more direct action with warrant since as an officer I’d be responsible for overseeing the NCO’s and EM. While I’ve already been doing this as an NCO when it comes to the EM, I can’t really do this to the NCO’s since it’d be inappropriate as a fellow NCO to hand out PT for arguing or minging such as using a jetpack or going to a certain VIP even if there aren't Shadow Guard. 

Therefore, as a CO I will ensure that the minging that currently exists within the regiment that originates from the NCO’s and EM is fixed by correcting such behavior. Not necessarily through reprimand which is an option but rather by showing them what to do as an NCO within the regiment and having a one-on-one talk about what they did was wrong and how to improve yourself. 

How many strikes do you have? 0 strikes 

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer? (If yes, explain) 

I do have prior experience as an officer both in and out of Gaming Light. Again, while I will not mention repeat from my last application, I have been in leadership positions since 2016 where I held the rank of colonel on American Revolutionary war RP from Nomad Networks. I was a kid back but that was a steppingstone you could say in my Garry's Mod leadership career. While that sounds silly typing it out, I’ve learned that when people hop on a server and see an officer, they know that if there's an issue, they can go to them. I’ve always been someone who strives to be a patient and caring leader to ensure the men under my command that I’ll always be patient and happy to hear to resolve or mediate the issue at hand. I’m passionate about the regiments I lead in which stems again even since becoming a leader because it’s something I take personal as a part of my responsibility. I want the Royal Guard to succeed because it’s brought me joy and satisfaction. Therefore, as an officer with all those experiences behind me I will use what I’ve learned over the years to further develop and mature the Royal Guard as a regiment that prides itself on its roots and mission to guard. Secondly to return to an experience I was an officer within the Death Trooper Regiment code named WS7 where I learned heavily about redacted regiments and specifically the oath of silence in reference to RG. It takes a good officer to ensure that such a rule as maintaining discipline and not speaking is carried throughout but also because such an oath is part of what makes RG great just like it does to DT 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=790664410

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=889223729

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=898032290

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2061528279

What Qualifications could you bring too the Royal Guard Officer Team?  

The qualifications I could bring to the Royal Guard Officer team are those I’ve learned in my life of leading others both in and out of Garry's Mod. Which includes my Certified Private Security Non-Commission Certificate from the State of Texas (Very True). My qualifications come from being a person capable of staying calm under pressure and having good communication skills. Alongside all the qualifications that I’ve learned throughout the years as a leader 

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period? (Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Yes 

Thank you for reading this.

+ support

I have been gone from gaminglight for a while and when I decided to rejoin RG I first noticed Weebee and his abilities though both combat and communications, he seems like the perfect fit for an Officer and I would love to work alongside him if he gets the position. All respect towards him and I wish him good luck on getting accepted by RG HICOMM and that he has the right traits on passing his trial period.

+support

*Excellent, well thought out application. You spent time on this, and it shows 

*Very articulate. You sound educated when you type and when you speak, and thats definitely a plus in my book.

*You have natural talent in a roleplay environment. From what I've seen you've never failed to disappoint.

You deserve this, probably more than most.

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

Major+ Support
- Has actually taught me a lot about RG.
- Knows What Hes Doing.
- Great Leadership.
- Is one of the first to voluteer when it comes to tryouts.
- Great Combat Skills.

Overall Great Guy. Since I have been in RG Weebe has always been there ready to both learn and teach. Best Of Luck!

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold