• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Pablo

What is your steam name?: Pablo

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:575105202

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): PabloProoo111#3257

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 7- 9 months or maybe 1 year ago

What date did you make your forums account? April 26th 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? most of my warns are 5-6 months old. image.thumb.png.a3e602340889f93b592f5b38d4d56fc4.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Gold

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes, and will read it again today to ensure i know all of the regulations.

Timezone: GMT+2

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think i deserve this rank because i want to make the community a better and safer place for everyone here. i also like to interact with members of the community and to help them if they have any problems on the server, for example an rule breaker. and i do also want to show people that i am actually an responsible enough person to achieve this Rank and that i am responsible enough to have the power an moderator does. I have soon been on this server for 1 year witch is also an reason on why i want to apply, because i want to contribute to the server and help it. and i want to help making staffing easier by taking sits so other staff members dont need too if they are in something very important. and i think i am responsible enough to get this rank beecause im an CMD member of research and im also deputy head of our sub-branch RRA. witch shows that i'm responsible enough to be an moderator as i would not do anything stupid. and i've seen that a little more staff members is needed during off hours as there is nearly any one on, and if there is they are mostly AFK, so they wont be able to take ur sit. as i am an GMT+2 player i can be on during off hours mostly if i dont have school, but even after having school i can still be on pretty early. If given the chance i would be very responsible and try to not make any mistakes or do anything wrong during sits and so on.

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I Would first ask them to stop cursing and to calm down.  if they keep on cursing i would gag/mute them. I Would then check the logs to make sure the person did Mass rdm and to know how many he killed if he did. I would then procced to ask someone with clearance to ban the person for Staff Diss + Mass RDM.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? Depending on the situation i  would give out an Verbal warning. I would then explain their Wrongdoings witch what they did, then i would possibly try to make them read over the MOTD so they wont conduct the same thing as they did again. if they procceded to not listen and i would reason with them thats its not worth playing on the server if they just keep breaking the rules. if they wished to continue i would give them an warning depending on how severe or bad the rule they broke was. 

Edited by PabloProo123
  • Like 1

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

+Support I say give him a chance 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

+Support
+Active
+Doing a lot of work for Research
+Great CMD member
+Improved His Behavior a lot

• Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 1/1/2023 at 10:22 AM, Connor64 said:

+Support

warns are a bit old so it should not matter.

in research cmd so he is trustable.

overall a great person to have in the staff team.

this is his 6th application i'd say let's give him the chance this time 

• Like 1

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT