To Add SCP-5113-1 - Denied

Eevee

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-5113-1 

2. Link(s) to player models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=873953102&searchtext=cat this one ty who said about it 

3. Link(s) to SWEPs:?? A bite or scratch one one of them sorry I don’t know what swept there is 

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? 0 armor and health should be like the dog or around 3000 as it’s a safe scp so 9999 or what ever u think is best 

5. Why should we add this SCP? I think it be something nice and new to see and we have a dog why not the cat aswell 

6. Basic summary of the SCP: so that I know of here is some info about it  

SCP-5113-1 is to be allotted a minimum of 2 hours of supervised outdoor exercise per day.

The SCP-5113 project lead has the authority to deviate from this scheduling in case of unexpected events. Any such deviations must be reported to the Ethics Committee. Furthermore, the SCP-5113 project lead has the authority to requisition any entertainment necessary to ensure SCP-5113-1's mental stability is maintained.

7. Extra information:     

SCP-5113-1 is an orange domestic house cat (Felis catus) capable of vocal communications. SCP-5113-1 possesses a personality and intelligence similar to that of an adult human. SCP-5113-1 claims to possess an ability to communicate with other members of the Felis catus species. However, testing has shown that SCP-5113-1 is no more capable of this than a baseline human.

SCP-5113-1's vocalizations originate spontaneously from a location directly above its larynx. SCP-5113-1 is additionally capable of utilizing its larynx to generate sounds which one would normally expect from an animal of its size and species.

SCP-5113-1 possesses several other non-standard anatomical traits, though they do not affect its health or normal function. These traits include situs inversus totalis1 and a lack of a spleen, stomach, or gall bladder. MRI and X-Ray scans show an absence of material in the location where one would expect a brain, though the surrounding tissue are still physically supported as though it were present.          Don’t know how good this be but I think it           be someone cool to add. And be something new for researchers  if I did it wrong sorry I don’t know much about this  asking about adding new sco

Edited by Eevee

MTF D5 HFTO LTCOL EEVEE LAPD

Always Loves the Huggs

Friendly and Nice 

xxxx

• Eevee changed the title to To Add SCP-5113-1
  • 2 weeks later...

+Support

It is a pretty good idea and seems like a fun SCP

However

Make sure to give it a SWEP link or at least an idea on how to make the swep and find a model for it

Specify its amount of health and Armor

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

On 1/8/2023 at 10:35 PM, Rito said:

+Support

However

Make sure to give it a SWEP link or at least an idea on how to make the swep and find a model for it

Ca. U help me maybe as sorry I never done befor so I am trying to figger this out how to do  theys  lol 

Always Loves the Huggs

Friendly and Nice 

xxxx

• 2 weeks later...

Ty hexg ye. That will work aswell I think it be fun for research and deffo having to take it for a work cos then it will give aswell research something and others something to do 

Always Loves the Huggs

Friendly and Nice 

xxxx

3 hours ago, ZeferGaming said:

Can we have it to where this SCP and 1424 don't get along? Have a Cat dog fight once in a while. 

That be your chose if u play the scp and the doc that is playing the scp to ever have them get along or to to where they are as the k9 that is already on is not the same dog  as the one he is friends with 

Always Loves the Huggs

Friendly and Nice 

xxxx

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2023 at 10:31 AM, Hex-G said:

+Support?

I feel like there is or should be a better section of the forums to suggest the addition of an SCP.

The addon recommended btw is a dupe and not actually a model that would work on the server.

This is an example of a model that may work for the server.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=873953102&searchtext=cat

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 2/3/2023 at 9:31 AM, Hex-G said:

+Support?

I feel like there is or should be a better section of the forums to suggest the addition of an SCP.

The addon recommended btw is a dupe and not actually a model that would work on the server.

This is an example of a model that may work for the server.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=873953102&searchtext=cat

+Support. I always like new SCPs.

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2023 at 8:35 AM, Rito said:

+Support

However