2 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no.

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?:SEC PVT slidezz

What is your steam name?:slidezz

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:103560780

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):kylie#8118

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I was previously a moderator in elitelupus' darkrp until i had left it after 5 months of moderating the server and taking sits.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) sometime in late 2020.

What date did you make your forums account? Feburary 24th 2021.

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0.image.png.94a7f3cff3d21e3d91c29aa2248e2515.png 

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) User.

Are you a staff member in another community? No.

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes.

Timezone: CST.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve this rank because, I have the past experience for staffing and I also have had leadership experience being a Senior NCO in Gensec where as other applicants may not have that past experience under their belt. I also frequiently see people trying to get their sit claimed but there is no staff on to take their sit so, I want to be there for that person so they can have their issue taken care of quickly and efficiently so they can get back to their roleplay. Finally, I think I'd be a good fit for the mod team because I've played on the server for a quite while and I am always trying to interact or help people whenever they need it. I feel I could help any new players that come along and want to try our mode and possibly stay around. That is why I believe I deserve to bet let onto the mod team.

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Turn on god mode, bring the player to the sit area, freeze them and look at the logs to see how many they have killed and after I gotten all of that I'll explain to them what punishment they are getting then warn them. After that I will call on an admin or someone with the ability to ban and have them ban the RDMer.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? First I'll take the sit, if the reporter has proof of this offender using the glitch in a clip or a photo I'll check it out and if it is clear in the image I'll give the offender a warn and they both can go back to what they are doing. But if there is no proof, I will verbally warn them and then watch to see what they do when they aren't in a sit and if I catch them that way they will also get a warn.

Edited by Slidezz
didnt include application in title or poll

• Slidezz changed the title to Slidezz Trial Moderator Application.
2 hours ago, Chineseman said:

-/+ support 
Application is good 
Low forum activity (which need to be improve)
Experienced staff
Forum account is old but i don't know who you are
Best of the lucks 🙂

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

On 12/25/2022 at 1:01 AM, Chineseman said:

-/+ support 
Application is good 
Low forum activity (which need to be improve)
Experienced staff
Forum account is old but i don't know who you are
Best of the lucks 🙂

RPName: Tank

Jobs:  Nu7 CPT/GOC CPL

Retired: Security 2LT,CI RnD CA, Sen Mod, Nu7 MAJ
Note: Tank - Sleep is for pussy

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

Screenshot_13.png