Schoodst

Should I be WO  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be WO

• Yes
    • No

Your name on the roster: Schoodst

Your current rank (SGT+ is required to apply): FTO SM

You understand if we accept this you will have a 2 Week evaluation period where we will judge your activity and watch you closely? This should never be no:  Yes

Do you have any warns on SCP-RP? If so, please say when they were, and why. You can check warns with !warns: 8, reasons in screenshot

Questions

Why should we trust you as a Command Member? (100+ Words): I have been a member of MTF for a while now, and I feel I can do well as a command member. I enjoy playing on the server and know the rules and what to do in situations of need, I have little command experience, only being and RnD command for a little while, but I still feel I understand what I need to be a command member, I enjoy this branch and can commit myself to better this branch in all ways possible. I have been a part of the community for a long time and Nu7 has always been my favorite branch.

Why do you believe you deserve this position, and why do you want it? (125+ words): I feel I am ready to become a part of command, I have the strengths needed to fulfill my role as a member of command, and I am ready for any challenges I might face. I would like to become a part of command because I enjoy Nu7 and would like to better it and make sure that everything is well in the branch while making sure to keep out any bad audiences. I don't feel like "deserve" would be the right word to describe this. I more feel like I am ready to take on this position, not that it is owed to me, or that I "deserve" it, I feel that I am ready to take up the position and will put in any work needed to make myself, and the branch in a whole, better.

Why do you feel that you are the best option for the rank you are applying for? (50+ Words): I feel I am one of the best options for this rank because I have many strengths that will be useful towards being command, I am good at helping others with any problems they may have, and I will work to fix any issues that may get in the way of working operations.

Scenarios

You've organized squads for the people on at the time. You notice that a PFC is disrespecting others, in an extremely frustrated tone. What actions do you take?: Pull the PFC off to the side, and tell them to stop the toxicity, if they stop, I will let them go with a warning, but if continued, to a major degree, I will pull him aside again and give him a strike.

You have a problem with someone in the branch, whether it be they are causing issues or are not listening to you. They have not done this or have been warned about this before. In your opinion, what would you do in this situation?: Tell them that what they are doing is against the rules, and that they need to stop. If continued, give punishment as necessary (pertaining to what they did). If they stop, then just make sure they don't do it again.

image.thumb.png.8a637fcb2040d7f0860c7053cdba9509.png

Edited by Schoodst
Updating Rank: MSGT>SM

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

• Schoodst changed the title to Nu7 WO Application - Schoodst

+Support

+ Good Application

+ Active

+ Knows his way around Nu7

+ Has a warn from bacon

+/- Good bit of warns but it's been a while

Edited by Ages

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

UPDATE:

Am now JFTO

Edited by Schoodst

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

UPDATE:

Promoted to SM

UPDATE:

Promoted to FTO

• 2 weeks later...

= Support
Arent WO apps closed? i was tould by many Nu7 CMD they were closed.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

11 hours ago, Avalon Levi said:

= Support
Arent WO apps closed? i was tould by many Nu7 CMD they were closed.

This app was submitted before they closed, not sure if it nullifies it or not

+/- Support 
I want to preface this with just a quick opinion statement. I am neither against or for you atm, you just have your pros and some small issues i see here and there that kind of put me on the fence, I don't want to disrespect you or put you down, just want to give you some advice so that you can maybe improve where you are weak. Also ty for making this colorful and formatted, much more fun to read than typical white on black.

+ Active from what I can see
+ Not much past experience, but you do make up for it in desire to learn and give a good effort
- Answers are either vague or kind of off track at some points
- A questionable warn history

Question Analysis : 
Q1 : Isn't much that really tells why we should trust you, but then again you don't have much command past, so for now just proving yourself as trust worthy and remaining active is enough.
Q2 : Same problem as other applicants, moreso just be more specific when writing applications such as this. Just stating that you are ready to change the branch or fix its drawbacks isn't specific enough and just sounds like stuffer content that just inflates your application with no extra content to be gathered. But for your experience, this is good enough.
Q3 : Again, just being more specific here would benefit you greatly, just specify your strengths in detail. In this question you could also highlight your weaknesses and admit them, as to me that is a bigger strength that many people have. So again, just be more specific here.

S1 : By the books yes, this would be correct. But i feel a more soft and eye to approach would work better here. Try to see eye to eye with the PFC, maybe think back on when you had a bad day and what would have made that better and try to talk the PFC first. If it continues then issue punishment
S2 : What is described isn't necessarily against the rules, for example if this individual was a CPT and you were a 2LT and they were just ignoring you or constantly out for your skin, it wouldn't be against the rules but its more of just a toxicity issue that needs to be handled calmly and rationally. In a situation like this, its best to hear the person out, ask them why they seem to dislike you and ignore you. If you can work it out from there, great. If not, bring it to a higher command member who can handle the issue and go from there.

Edited by Mangoo

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

3 hours ago, Mangoo said:

+/- Support 
I want to preface this with just a quick opinion statement. I am neither against or for you atm, you just have your pros and some small issues i see here and there that kind of put me on the fence, I don't want to disrespect you or put you down, just want to give you some advice so that you can maybe improve where you are weak. Also ty for making this colorful and formatted, much more fun to read than typical white on black.

+ Not much past experience, but you do make up for it in desire to learn and give a good effort

Question Analysis : 
Q1 : Isn't much that really tells why we should trust you, but then again you don't have much command past, so for now just proving yourself as trust worthy and remaining active is enough.
Q2 : Same problem as other applicants, moreso just be more specific when writing applications such as this. Just stating that you are ready to change the branch or fix its drawbacks isn't specific enough and just sounds like stuffer content that just inflates your application with no extra content to be gathered. But for your experience, this is good enough.
Q3 : Again, just being more specific here would benefit you greatly, just specify your strengths in detail. In this question you could also highlight your weaknesses and admit them, as to me that is a bigger strength that many people have. So again, just be more specific here.

S1 : By the books yes, this would be correct. But i feel a more soft and eye to approach would work better here. Try to see eye to eye with the PFC, maybe think back on when you had a bad day and what would have made that better and try to talk the PFC first. If it continues then issue punishment
S2 : What is described isn't necessarily against the rules, for example if this individual was a CPT and you were a 2LT and they were just ignoring you or constantly out for your skin, it wouldn't be against the rules but its more of just a toxicity issue that needs to be handled calmly and rationally. In a situation like this, its best to hear the person out, ask them why they seem to dislike you and ignore you. If you can work it out from there, great. If not, bring it to a higher command member who can handle the issue and go from there.

Thank you for the feedback! I'll make sure to improve on some of these spots.

• 3 weeks later...

Extreme + support

-very dedicated to branches like A1

-chill and a nice guy
                                          -active
                                 -would fit in Nu7 command

599283720_MIFIRMAFORUMS.png.4e2128f411a3a14714acf9ca1efe9865.png.7ecb46e57f5cd7ecb2bfab76304f23d1.png

Scapune

"Nothing lasts forever"
peace out and have fun everyone 😜

On 1/9/2023 at 5:28 PM, Mangoo said:

+/- Support 

Question Analysis : 

bros writing an essay

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

• J0LT locked this topic