Topic Title

Name:Prox

Warning Appeal - Elixer Abuse.

Your In-game Name:Prox

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:14248048

The admin's name in-game: (GL) ZeferGaming

What warning did you receive:Elixer Abuse

When did you receive this warning:3:35

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: So This morning an Event Team by the name ACEE gave me multiple elixirs which I took it gave me a lot of HP and armor. I could not find any rules within the MOTD on it so I took them along with other people. I attended an mech raid with half the armor and never used my med kit once.  I also didn't participate that much besides casually sniping and pushing when there was only 2 or 3 people left. I was also one of the only MTF Left. the CI major opera than got mad at me.

Why do you think this warn was false:I was not informed by anyone it was Fail RP in the first place. It was an event team giving it to me so I thought it was all ok. I do hope you feel the same way and that I did not affect the mech raid that much.

Evidence the warning is false:Testamoniy from the event team member. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/MXr98gRj7ISBr/d1337udgbAan?invite=cr-MSw1ZUksMjY1NDMzMzEs

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

I will agree I made this while on normal research and had given him the elixirs. I should have thought more ahead and instead of messing around with the elixirs. I feel like instead of him having been given the warn I probably should have received it due to the one making the elixirs and handing it to him. So yes, I fully +support this request for warn appeal. And am ready to take any punishment handed to me due to me making and giving him the elixirs.

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

Personally, I find it obvious not to be able to attend a restricted raid while having been buffed like that. You didn't even mention an on going event, just that an ET buffed you. Im taking that information as you just abusing being given a buff. Opera's frustration is justified imo.

While I was still around, there was a CI operative that was scaled HP buffed and we had told him that he was not able to attesd a raid because of this until he was reset. He later attended a raid and got in a lot of trouble. 

Unless the event involved all of MTF and CI was on board, then I would say this should have been permitted. I don't believe this was the case, since only you seem to have gotten in trouble. Next time you're buffed, you probably confirm it's okay 

-support

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

+Support 

He didnt know it was Failrp in the first place so he should not have even gotten a formal warning a Verbal at most

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

it was not an event and i was not using any of my event powers. i was on my normal research job making elixirs 

1 minute ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Personally, I find it obvious not to be able to attend a restricted raid while having been buffed like that. You didn't even mention an on going event, just that an ET buffed you. Im taking that information as you just abusing being given a buff. Opera's frustration is justified imo.

While I was still around, there was a CI operative that was scaled HP buffed and we had told him that he was not able to attesd a raid because of this until he was reset. He later attended a raid and got in a lot of trouble. 

Unless the event involved all of MTF and CI was on board, then I would say this should have been permitted. I don't believe this was the case, since only you seem to have gotten in trouble. Next time you're buffed, you probably confirm it's okay 

-support

it was not an event and i was not using any of my event powers. i was on my normal research job making elixirs 

ACEE 

Former 

4 minutes ago, ACEE said:

I will agree I made this while on normal research and had given him the elixirs. I should have thought more ahead and instead of messing around with the elixirs. I feel like instead of him having been given the warn I probably should have received it due to the one making the elixirs and handing it to him. So yes, I fully +support this request for warn appeal. And am ready to take any punishment handed to me due to me making and giving him the elixirs.

You giving him elixirs wouldn't be an issue if he hadn't decided to attend tte raid with the buffs. A decision they made, not you. So idk why you would take blame..

I believe you should still be able to have a little more fun with RP, just understand boundaries

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

Where does it state that this isn't allowed?
Since when were unwritten rules a thing?
How was he even supposed to know it was a rule break? its only a command report to a point and it probably shouldn't of even been that.

People saying "You should be able to see that its against the rules" Is just stupid, people need to be TOLD this.

+Support, Weirdest warn I've seen in a while and the first of its kind I've seen ever.

image.png.a83c3feea0078ad9c4d372e2cd8a74c6.png

Just now, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

You giving him elixirs wouldn't be an issue if he hadn't decided to attend tte raid with the buffs. A decision they made, not you. So idk why you would take blame..

I take the blame cause i made that he was doing he job i was giving elixirs out so its my fault

ACEE 

Former 

3 minutes ago, Proximo said:

Sorry to respond but if this was the case, than why did you not do it yesterday when it was blatant abuse?

These Exliers have been nothing but a problem since they were interduced and no one has set any rules on them this should have been both High command and SMT priority to set these rules in place when they were interduced into the server. To prevent stuff like this. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

Yes but you are the same staff that took the sit yesterday, and there was no problem with the exlixer than besides how he was using it in an annoying way.

if he had been warned for "Exlixer" abuse I would have probably noted it was an rule.

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

15 minutes ago, ZeferGaming said:

These Exliers have been nothing but a problem since they were interduced and no one has set any rules on them this should have been both High command and SMT priority to set these rules in place when they were interduced into the server. To prevent stuff like this. 

22 minutes ago, ZeferGaming said:

Here the thing though Abusing any kinda of thing on the server is a warnable offence though y'all should know this 

Well you cant say Ben didn't get warned because HCMD and SMT not setting rules then say Prox deserves to be warned because any type of abuse is warnable so why wasn't that the case with Ben?

10 minutes ago, Trizium said:

Well you cant say Ben didn't get warned because HCMD and SMT not setting rules then say Prox deserves to be warned because any type of abuse is warnable so why wasn't that the case with Ben?

Ben was warned though Wym? 

13 minutes ago, Proximo said:

Yes but you are the same staff that took the sit yesterday, and there was no problem with the exlixer than besides how he was using it in an annoying way.

if he had been warned for "Exlixer" abuse I would have probably noted it was an rule.

at the time i didnt know he was abusing it a sumed that was the effect of the elixer. pleuse that sit was a combat heal sit not a abusing sit 

43 minutes ago, Trizium said:

+ Support, there are no rules against elixirs so I don't see why he was warned. The rules are yet to be made by R&D and Research to my knowledge. 

+Support

As The Only Research HCMD i'm here to clarify something! Elexirs have no restrictions for them YET! atleast for Research's side we have something in the making to restrict some Elexirs!

so i think the warn should be revoked as theres nothing saying to not stack Elexirs! in fact we encouraged some ppl to stack them.

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+Support
Due to the circumstances, Prox should not have been punished because what he did was not abuse.
I do not believe Prox is at fault because he didn't know if this was allowed or not, so it's not fair to put him in the blame.
And as of right now, there is no rule against stacking the same elixir.

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

1 hour ago, Avalon Levi said:

+Support

As The Only Research HCMD i'm here to clarify something! Elexirs have no restrictions for them YET! atleast for Research's side we have something in the making to restrict some Elexirs!

so i think the warn should be revoked as theres nothing saying to not stack Elexirs! in fact we encouraged some ppl to stack them.

+Prox is a higher rank in staff so he cannot warn without JMT perms, and no JMT were on at the time

Edited by wXc GameHunter

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png