Elixer suggestion - Denied

Proximo

Yo so this aint right 

What my suggestion is is to either nerf or make an few rules with elixer cause there was a situation on server that needed all of MTF to kill 1 bio. [keep in mind there was some combat healing but still]
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/MNTsEjIhnb-x2/d13370PQUdHi?invite=cr-MSxZU2ssMjY1NDMzMzEs

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

what an amazing addition to the server! i sure do love seeing a bio engineer flying at mach 10 speeds! 

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||