1. 1. Are you awestruck by this?!?!??!!

This poll is closed to new votes

Your in game name: Shin

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51164718

The player's in game name: WD-V Eqvites silvester cast

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:453455030

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 12/17/2022

What did the player do: Combat Heal TWICE

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/MuUNcs0RkxluY/d1337acRuHzT?invite=cr-MSx6SE0sMTk5MzkxNDUs 
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/Mvi7aR1ceocjm/d1337COGDWlH?invite=cr-MSxMaTksMTk5MzkxNDUs

What do you believe should happen to the player: AN ACTUAL FORMAL WARNING!!!

[ Combat Heal x 2]

Any extra information: I can't believe I went through 2 Admins and they both didn't want to warn this guy.

Schoodst: "Well, I can't cause it's just combat healing and performance issues." - Moderator. [ To my response to that, the player could talk, move/dodge my bullets, and heal properly after the lag spike because it was server wide. ]
Stephen Strange: "Well, it's not combat heal if it's on yourself." - Moderator

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/Mvl2B03OKhQCk/d1337mpyYESw?invite=cr-MSxoV2QsMTk5MzkxNDUs - LISTEN TO THIS MAN!!

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

(Second clip may look scuffed but it's him, he's a repeated offender.)

david-goggins-lifting.gif

+support
clips show combat healing

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

+ support 

apparently i was wrong when i said this as a Medical Manager i have had instance where I've healed second before getting shot and no one complained 

but ive been told its diffent in this case cause the person wasnt a noncombatant and was self-healing my mistake 

look im not the smartest person in the world I'm sorry probably why i am still mod after 2 months. anyways its a + for me im really sorry for my stupidity  

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

Unfortunately gonna have to +support this

The second clip I would not say is enough evidence but the first one certainly. Still, if you have an issue with how staff handled the sit(s?) you should file a separate report against them.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

Update to this, I still gave Silvester a verbal warning, as Silvester said it was a lag spike (You can still move while in a lag spike, but you cant see people OR DAMAGE OVERLAY). Second, Shinspin, don't put words in my mouth, I never said it was "just combat healing and performance issues", I said that Silvester was experiencing performance issues that stopped him from properly seeing the damage he was taking. He most likely started his heal countdown when he started lagging, although he definitely should have waited, that's what the verbal warning was about, just telling him to start counting for heals AFTER lag. The second clip I pretty much agree with though, was combat healing, although I wasn't part of that sit (Silvester only waited like 4 seconds, and yes I counted). When I said "you don't have enough evidence", what i meant to say was there wasn't enough evidence overall to prove whether or not he was lagging, so I didn't want to make any bold claims just for them to be false.

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

3 hours ago, Schoodst said:

Update to this, I still gave Silvester a verbal warning, as Silvester said it was a lag spike (You can still move while in a lag spike, but you cant see people OR DAMAGE OVERLAY). Second, Shinspin, don't put words in my mouth, I never said it was "just combat healing and performance issues", I said that Silvester was experiencing performance issues that stopped him from properly seeing the damage he was taking. He most likely started his heal countdown when he started lagging, although he definitely should have waited, that's what the verbal warning was about, just telling him to start counting for heals AFTER lag. The second clip I pretty much agree with though, was combat healing, although I wasn't part of that sit (Silvester only waited like 4 seconds, and yes I counted). When I said "you don't have enough evidence", what i meant to say was there wasn't enough evidence overall to prove whether or not he was lagging, so I didn't want to make any bold claims just for them to be false.

See i would agree on you but the problem is the way how you actually handle said situation. it's understandable that he may say that he was lagging but that doesn't mean you shouldn't verbally warn him, he could have been telling an actual lie and maybe got away with it. Thats why shin is so pissed (from what i understand)

edit: after looking at the actual clips he did provide enough evidence for the sit. so, I consider this as a +Support.

Edited by Connor64
clips

Current: Medical Command (Surgeon)

This was an unnecessarily loud report. Anyway, it's staff discretion to give a verbal or a formal, but seeing as how one of the staff member's somehow thought combat healing was allowed, I'll up it to a formal.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

• Like 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT