+mega support
tons of command experience
wrote a behemoth of an application
carried purge and iq when they were the most active battalion 
interacts with every battalion
dedicated to the gaminglight grind

On 12/17/2022 at 5:51 AM, its Dank said:

+ Support

- Experienced in Handling Multiple Battalions Alongside Managing Activity and their Respective Documents.

- Understands and Shows knowledge of How to Properly Maintain an Entire Branch and How to Communicate Effectively with their Command Teams.

- Has Shown Great Leadership Skills in His Time in The Inquisitorious, Which has only Increased within his Time as the Grand Inquisitor.

- Shows Capabilities of Writing Competent and Well Structured Documents. 

- Actively Engages with Members of His Branch and Communicates with them.

Overall, Vertigo has Shown and Continues to Show Not Only His Dedication to His Branch, But His Actively Growing Dedication to the Server and His Wishes to Further Improve it. Vertigo In My Opinion would Make an Excellent Grand Admiral, Given the Chance. 

On 12/16/2022 at 8:58 PM, Joint said:

+mega support

Former DT EX5
Former L21 of DT TI-23
Retired DT VCMDR EX5

On 12/16/2022 at 10:51 PM, Classy said:

+support What do I got to say this man has help me through and through my career. He has help me improve throughout it. He made improve as a command member and Officer Truly a great candidate. 

Also helps me on my gramer 🙂

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

+Support 
Good Person, Has experience, You are a great and amazing leader, Is a helping hand, Isn't afraid of taking risks to make things happen, Supports everyone who needs it!

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

On 12/16/2022 at 9:22 PM, Harr y said:

Massive +Support 

-Seniority

-Understands the purpose and role of a grand admiral 

-Is a dedicated member to the ISD-GL and gaminglight 

-Has lots of experience 

-Can take initiative and be serious at times while also being quite fun to be with.

This guy is amazing to work with and is well in his rights to get this position.

On 12/16/2022 at 10:58 PM, Joint said:

+mega support

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 12/17/2022 at 4:22 AM, Harr y said:

Massive +Support 

-Seniority

-Has lots of experience 

-Can take initiative and be serious at times while also being quite fun to be with.

Apparently I need to put something here. 

+suppoprt yea cool dude does well yup

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 12/16/2022 at 10:38 PM, Iceberkk said:

+Support

Vertigo is one of the best High Commands that I have interacted with he has been on the High Command team for a while now and I believe he could do a good job as the newest member of the Senior high Command team he was the first person I interacted with on the server since I joined the 12/27/21 last year he was the one that showed me the ISD and what to do I enjoy being with him is fun to be with and is committed to do grate changes and he is capable of that and more I know it 100% Vertigo buddy you have my undescribed support you deserve that position for the amount of time that you have been on the server and the effort that you have put in to make the IQ battalions a better place to be in keep it up mate I believe in you!!!

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION VERTIGO}!!

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• 2 weeks later...

Major + Support

Although some members may have had experience with him slightly prior to him being IQHC I had the privilege of working with him in his time of RG Officer before he became a VCMDR and I can say without a doubt that Zabuzza would make an excellent Grand Admiral. Although his experience is mainly IQ he has consistently worked with the other 2 branches and has proved himself an asset to the HC Team from everything I’ve seen from him, from about 2 years ago to now he has relentlessly and tirelessly worked to pursue higher goals for himself and for those he oversees making whatever branch or battalion better than he arrived, he has also mentored me on numerous occasions without seeming annoyed or frustrated with the amount and repeatedness of the questions I was asking which is a great thing for a commander to be able to do let alone SHC where it will be nothing but questions asked all day. To summarize “Zabuzza gud make Grand Admiral yes”

+Major Support

Current:

501st 1LT, Phase Zero VL, ARC Trooper

Former: 

DT Regulations Officer, DT LTCOL, DT SV02, SF Vice Marshall, SHG Senior Guard, Havoc SFC, Shock 1SGT, SF Cobra Squadron Vice Lead, SF SWO Lyttan Dree, Inferno Head Agent IF33, SF ENGL, ST ENGL, ST Major, Shore VLD, STRM Operator, DT LTCOL, DT SV02

On 12/16/2022 at 10:58 PM, Joint said:

+mega support

On 12/16/2022 at 11:22 PM, Harr y said:

Massive +Support 

-Seniority

-Has lots of experience 

Former

Royal Guard Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos

randy-forsyth-empguard.png

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to EHC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic