Revenant's Brigadier General's Application.

Kio

Should Revenant be the next Brigadier General.  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should Revenant be the next Brigadier General.

• Yes
    • No

What is your IGN? (In Game Name):
StormTrooper Vice Commander Revenant

Why do you want to become the position of Brigadier General?:

I have a good amount of reasons why I want to become Brigadier general once again, as my time as command again I’ve seen a lot of great things come and go within this server, and to say I would like to add to it once again as I did once before. With this being said I have thought about a great ton of ideas for not just battalions but for the server as a whole, these ideas will most definitely bring a lot more to our community since it’s having its downfall as of right now. Again if you do not already know me I am Kio and I was former High Command (General) I stepped down due to terrible things happening in my current life, and yes it has all gone away and I believe I should give Army High Command more help with my knowledge of what to do as an HCOM Member. Also to finally addon I would like to provide a little list of things that I believe I’ll be able to do as HCOM:

1.) I am most definitely able to now provide and help other Army Battalions with not just updates but ideas to bring more activity to the Battalions, alongside being able to work not just with army but with Navy, and IQ. 

2.) Like last time I am more than capable of guiding more people down the correct path for what they may wanna be within that branch, and or even within the server as a whole.

3.) I am possibly a leader to show others the correct thing to do and to show those who have made mistakes that anyone can do anything if they work on it. 

4.) Like anyone else, I believe I am ready to take on the challenge of HCOM once again, as I have grown not just from HCOM but from everyone else within the server. 

What is the biggest thing you would bring to Army High Command?:

Well this question is very important as I can bring many things to Army High Command alongside stuff to other HCOM branches. Let me provide a list below:

Activity: As many people may know I spend a lot of time within gaminglight and I just have a lot of time on my hands to show the server what I have, with that Army High Command needs more active members on so then we can show the server what their leaders are and what the server brings to them. 

Coaching: I have had a lot of time to get coached myself, but with that, I can coach other members with maybe issues that they may have and what they could work on as we all make mistakes here and there, with that it can help people grow from being bad to good within time. 

Activities: Another thing people may know I do a lot of Activities within the server and I hold a record of activities as I wanted to give everyone something to do while they are online. With that when I was in High Command I was able to bring a good bit of loggings to the group and the server as I am trying to help it.

Leadership: During my time of being in Gaminglight I have had a lot of chances to gain leadership and to say I have gained it through those who have helped me in many different ways and those who have guided me towards being better, so I believe I can lead others too.

Community relations: I am very known within the community, in which some people dislike me over tiny little things, and those who like me because they’ve seen my work. To show everyone that I am capable of actually improving just keep an eye out and ask those who have seen my work and the way I give my work.

Knowledge: I have a lot of knowledge of both being command and being High Command with that I believe I can bring a lot of things to both Command and High command.

Responsibility: I know the responsibility of being a Brigadier general as it comes with many different things and with the powers that are also given with it. 

Experience: Like I’ve stated multiple times, I have had the experience of being in high command it just makes sense to me to try and come back to help my branch and even Navy, & IQ.

What is the purpose of a Brigadier General?:

Well the purpose of a Brigadier General is very simple once you look at it, alongside its powers given to it. Again I will Provide a list of them:

1.) A brigadier general is to help Command teams bring ideas to the table alongside helping the Army High Command team bring ideas to the server as a whole. 

2.) They are to also oversee different Army battalions every month as they are to help improve not just the battalion but the command members, with that they can help coach the command members to become even better. 

3.) Alongside Coaching they are to help lead by example within the Army Branches, and with that, they should also lead by example within both the IQ and Navy branches too. 

4.) Brigadier generals are to learn the ropes of how to become a better High command Member, alongside helping anyone with anything they may need and such.

5.) Last but not least, Brigadier generals are the first in line to train any new Army Command members (Vice Commander+) and with that, they can coach and teach any new member whatever they may need to know.

Why should we trust you to be Army High Command?:

Well the reason why I believe I should be trusted is because of many things. Stating that I’ve grown much more and with that, I have also been Army High Command before I believe I would know better but to be trusted again. Like every other time here is a list of reasons why I should be trusted: 

1.) Like stated many times I have been through the server many of times and I have done bad things in which have gotten me removed from spots which were Low Command (Maj-COL) Spots. With that, I believe I have learned from my mistakes again even though I have only made little ones that have added, with that anyone can change within time and help.

2.) I believe High Command and Command members may know that I have an issue with Angry Text, which I have been working on being better with communicating and such. 

3.) the Last thing really fast, I have had many issues in the past and people may still look at those but in all reality those arent even issues anymore, my work can prove that I’m trustworthy enough to become Army High Command once again. 

How often can you be active in-game?:

I can be online basically every day, List below for anyone that wanted to see:

Monday - All day | most of the night

Tuesday - All day | most of the night

Wednesday - All day | most of the night

Thursday - All day | most of the night

Friday - All day | most of the night

Saturday - All day | most of the night

Sunday - All day | most of the night

My Battlemetrics (Revenant)

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

I have 2 warns, which they are both pretty known.

Racism & Inappropriate Conduct in OOC 

Thank you for reading my Application, Happy Holidays

Edited by Kio

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+Support 
Great guy

Has done good in ST

Trustworthy and respectable

-rep, app is on the shorter side. Could use a little me workup and time

• Like 1

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

-Support 

Alright this isnt to try and slander you or anything but back when i was in IC you were placed as our Overseer and command had tried to work with you and you never attempted to help. I never saw u in that month attempt to better the command team who at the time was struggling and new. So i will have to give a -Support because of that reason and other past experiences i have witnessed involving you.

My biggest worry is just that in your post you say u will coach and help battalions but last time you proved you dont do any of that. Maybe in the future i will +support your apps but for now i cant

Edited by Harold Jaquivus

- Support
-In my opinion, I feel like you aren't the best option. Sure, you are a good and hard worker, but the amount of inconsistency in decision making and communicating with command teams, I feel, unqualifies you for High Command. Command teams can't improve their battalion when their overseer isn't focused on such battalion and isn't that invested in trying to improve such battalion.

Edited by twinkles

Summer 2022 ❤️
FMR. 501st VCMDR - ARCAL Former Royal Guard VII Best Duelist
Ex: Moderator|| Ex. Gamemaster VI
season 4 episode 10 GIF by Star Wars

I’m not gonna -support this since I haven’t been on the server in a while but I do have a few comments to make regarding this application:

#1- I do not agree with you that the role/purpose of a Brigadier General is simple. You say it’s simple and then list off 5 different major responsibilities a Brigadier General takes on, with multiple of those I perceive to be complex and have subsets of responsibilities within themselves. Example: Overseeing an Army battalion means you have to frequently check in on that battalion, have good reputation with that battalion, and actively listen to that battalion’s wants and needs all the while making sure that the battalion is performing well in a multitude of ways (roster, loadout/general battalion updates, etc). In my opinion, HC roles/purposes should not be considered simple. If they were, anyone could be HC.

#2- I am glad you’ve acknowledged that you’ve done things in the past that have gotten you removed and that you’re trying to grow from them, however by the same token I absolutely do not believe that your path to growth completely mitigates things you have done in the past. People have every right to -support this app due to your past. When you were previously in HC you were making the claim that you were improved from your previous self and then received 2 strikes in your position, whilst being disrespectful to others. 

#3- The activity that you portray is just blatantly unrealistic and also doesn’t reflect in battlemetrics. I understand that you have to try to look the best you can on your app, but the reality is that you’re human and you’re not gonna be on all day, every day, 24/7 (with your claim you would have to be showing 17/18 hours daily on battlemetrics). That’s not to say you are/were inactive, when I was on the server you were pretty active, although seeing you AFK wasn’t uncommon either. Why not just put something like “I can usually be on 5-6 hours each day” or at least a realistic rough time-frame? Putting that you can be on literally 24/7 doesn’t really help HC gauge your activity in any sense. 

I am not -supporting, but this app does worry me because there are some things here that seem dismissive and similar to your old self. 

Edited by Firekirby

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

-  Massive Support
- You don't deserve the rank of brigadier after being removed once already. You force rp onto people and then act as if your the owner of a channel in TS when your just a vice commander. You failed at being a HCOM once already and you don't deserve a second chance after the constant mess of things which happen. You have been proven to be unfit for HCOM already and nothing has changed since you were demoted. You abuse your powers and then get angry when people call you out on it instead of actually trying to do good things for the people within the regiments you work with. 

6 hours ago, twinkles said:

- Support
-In my opinion, I feel like you aren't the best option. Sure, you are a good and hard worker, but the amount of inconsistency in decision making and communicating with command teams, I feel, unqualifies you for High Command. Command teams can't improve their battalion when their overseer isn't focused on such battalion and isn't interested in trying to improve such battalion.

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

21 hours ago, Bilf said:

-  Massive Support
- You don't deserve the rank of brigadier after being removed once already. You force rp onto people and then act as if your the owner of a channel in TS when your just a vice commander. You failed at being a HCOM once already and you don't deserve a second chance after the constant mess of things which happen. You have been proven to be unfit for HCOM already and nothing has changed since you were demoted. You abuse your powers and then get angry when people call you out on it instead of actually trying to do good things for the people within the regiments you work with. 

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

On 12/16/2022 at 10:46 PM, Alpha0 said:

+Support 
Great guy

Has done good in ST

Trustworthy and respectable

-rep, app is on the shorter side. Could use a little me workup and time

Changing to -rep for the following reasons above ^

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 12/17/2022 at 1:03 PM, Bilf said:

-  Massive Support

Former DT EX5
Former L21 of DT TI-23
Retired DT VCMDR EX5

On 12/17/2022 at 1:03 PM, Bilf said:

-  Massive Support

R SF WCMDR Pizzaguy | Ex Marshal|2X Ex Vice Marshal Pizzaguy | Last Shadow Overseer 
Last Cobra Overseer |SF OFS SL Pizzaguy

+/- Support

I think you have great Ideas and you are committed to imperial. However, the way you speak to people needs to change. There is a difference between a Joke and just being rude. One day If you can behave and talk to people better you will make a great member of HCMD again. Overall, if you keep improving you’ll get there

Edited by JackForPrez
  • Like 1

spacer.png

-Support  
You are not fit to be in this spot at all. You have controlled other people, along with telling others to do what you want even if they are higher ranks. Disagreeing with higher ranks and saying stuff that isnt neeed to be said at all. Thinking your above everyone. 

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

-SUPPORT

I honestly have great interactions with you Kio, and I think with a little bit of reputation building, and some time where you are I think you could become High Command once more. I understand other people might think you or this or that. But, I truly think anyone can change and become a better person. I wish you the best though man and hopefully you can prove those people wrong.

That said, if you are chosen then I hope you also prove those doubters wrong! Goodluck man! ❤️

• Heart-Eyes 1

Apparently I need to put something here. 

On 12/17/2022 at 10:35 AM, Firekirby said:

I’m not gonna -support this since I haven’t been on the server in a while but I do have a few comments to make regarding this application:

#1- I do not agree with you that the role/purpose of a Brigadier General is simple. You say it’s simple and then list off 5 different major responsibilities a Brigadier General takes on, with multiple of those I perceive to be complex and have subsets of responsibilities within themselves. Example: Overseeing an Army battalion means you have to frequently check in on that battalion, have good reputation with that battalion, and actively listen to that battalion’s wants and needs all the while making sure that the battalion is performing well in a multitude of ways (roster, loadout/general battalion updates, etc). In my opinion, HC roles/purposes should not be considered simple. If they were, anyone could be HC.

#2- I am glad you’ve acknowledged that you’ve done things in the past that have gotten you removed and that you’re trying to grow from them, however by the same token I absolutely do not believe that your path to growth completely mitigates things you have done in the past. People have every right to -support this app due to your past. When you were previously in HC you were making the claim that you were improved from your previous self and then received 2 strikes in your position, whilst being disrespectful to others. 

#3- The activity that you portray is just blatantly unrealistic and also doesn’t reflect in battlemetrics. I understand that you have to try to look the best you can on your app, but the reality is that you’re human and you’re not gonna be on all day, every day, 24/7 (with your claim you would have to be showing 17/18 hours daily on battlemetrics). That’s not to say you are/were inactive, when I was on the server you were pretty active, although seeing you AFK wasn’t uncommon either. Why not just put something like “I can usually be on 5-6 hours each day” or at least a realistic rough time-frame? Putting that you can be on literally 24/7 doesn’t really help HC gauge your activity in any sense. 

I am not -supporting, but this app does worry me because there are some things here that seem dismissive and similar to your old self. 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Support 

This guy is basically Mr. GamingLamp. 
7DD0AABD-8F35-4192-A807-954BBA785098.thumb.jpeg.ea2bb826f275468df1a4ff92f20ca061.jpeg

Block out those haters!!! 😎

• Laughing 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bon locked this topic