Dragon's Field Commander Application

Imagine Dragon These

Should Dragon Get Field Commander?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Does Dragon Deserve Field Commander?

• Yes, Please state why
    • No, Please state why

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name):  Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu | Dragon

2. Why do you want to become the position of Field Commander?:

The Reason I want to be Field Commander of the Inquisitorious Branch is mainly because I want to climb higher into the ranks of roleplay as I have a passion for this game and for this server. I also want to apply because I have been previous IQ High Command and due to life hitting me really hard at the time when I obtained the position I had to go into reserves as I had to catch up with life as it didn't allow me to play to my full potential. Another Big Reason I want to be Field Commander is because of my love the branch of Inquisitorious as I have moved up the ranks of both Royal Guard and Inquisitorious Reaching Second Sister in IQ and then getting high command and now I am a Vice Sovereign in RG with the experience to assist and help out both branches as not many have experienced what I have experienced. Going back to the point of my passion to move up the roleplay ranks and passion for the server as history and current times show my passion is not little as I spend a lot of my time on the server and am always reachable in discord and teamspeak. I thrive to always be on the server no matter my mood as the server is a place like home to me as I make friends and communicate with others and only taking Loas/Roas unless absolutely necessary as I know my members in my battalion and others aswell need me and I always try to be there for them. The main reason why I highlight my past of being a previous IQ High command is the experience it gives me along with myself not allowing myself another shot at things as I'm not one to give up on things that I previously attained as it is human nature. Another Reason reason I want to become it is because I know I can put the time in effort in Inquisitorious Branch as I want the best for it. My Love for all of IQ branch is there as I carry experience from both sides along with other lives in other branches which can help connect all the branches together as their are times when IQ branch is left out on missions and side activitys and I want to change that and improve that. 

3. What is the biggest thing you would bring to IQ High Command?:

The Biggest Thing that I can bring to IQ High Command is my experience as former IQ high command along with my experience in Both IQ and RG Command. Some other big things I can bring to IQ High command is my experience as a staff member and learning GM as I can strive to create missions and unique sims to increase activity and retention in IQ branch with some examples being of how RG activity is operating and how I and my fellow command members strive to always make fun situations for them to be a part of so that one day they can also call the server their home. Another big thing I can bring to IQ high command is the connection between branches as I strive to communicate with all members on the server and make sure they are heard and involved along with my experience being in every battalion the server has to offer and ways they can be cross implemented and to continuously make friends all over. That being said my total experience on the server as whole would be a unique outlook that can benefit the branch and the server as a whole. 

4. What is the purpose of a Field Commander?:

The main purpose of Field Commander is to Assist your fellow High command and take the burden off of their shoulders and working as a team to benefit the server as a whole. This being said I am very good at working with others as I heavily believe in cooperating so everyone can have fun along with constant communication as communication is key to develop the future of the IQ branch and server as a whole. I consider myself to be a leader as I believe that I am leading RG well even as a Vice Commander along with my past experience as high command and IQ commander. I also consider myself to be well spoken and clear along with being a great listener which are key points to overseeing battalions to have suggestions and improvements to them as a whole.

5. Why should we trust you to be IQ High Command?:

The Main reason for me to be trusted is my time on the server as I have always strived to be the best possible person I can always be as the goal on the server is to have fun and make friends as a community. I have been IQ High Command Before and Created the Rosters that IQ/Purge and RG use currently when I was previously High command with the assistance of Mann as we communicating throughout the entire process and did the task that needed to be done which I learned a lot from and gained trust to do that task. My goal is to make things even more efficient in the future as I am constantly teaching myself every day on things I can improve on. I know a lot of the ins and outs of IQ branch as I have been in them and am currently in it on ways to improve it as a whole as I know what both battalions want and need in the future through communication of members along with how other members on the server see IQ branch in their own opinion. I am also striving to move up in the ranks of staff aswell as rp helping out where I am needed doing whatever I can for the server to make it better for everyone. 

6. How often can you be active in-game?:

I am extremely active in game I strive to be on 4-10 hours a day as I always have time to be on the server as I have an extremly good schedule with college even though I am currently on Christmas break and I hope everyone enjoys their Christmas break aswell. Along with my work hours being extremly flexible as I choose my own so it never conflicts with my playing time unless I am begged to come into work as they need me more than I need them which causes me to have an amazing schedule.  And Here is my battlemetrics to show you as a whole however I do afk on prisoner miner job when I do get the chance so I can give money to my fellow members as reward for their dedication and effort they put into their sims,trainings, and tryouts. https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/898356115

7. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): 0 

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

+Support

Great Application

Great person

Trustworthy

Dependable and reliable

Has proved himself

He would be a great fit for this position

Good luck!

Edited by Alpha0

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

6 hours ago, Alpha0 said:

+Support

Great Application

Great person

Trustworthy

Dependable and reliable

Has proved himself

Good luck!

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

22 hours ago, Alpha0 said:

+Support

Great Application

Great person

Trustworthy

Dependable and reliable

Has proved himself

Good luck!

Former:

Nova Commander NT01

I am a good IPO and I will not let my VIP die

On 12/16/2022 at 9:50 PM, Alpha0 said:

+Support

Great Application

Great person

Trustworthy

Dependable and reliable

Has proved himself

Good luck!

Former DT EX5
Former L21 of DT TI-23
Retired DT VCMDR EX5

On 12/16/2022 at 8:50 PM, Alpha0 said:

+Support

Great Application

Great person

Trustworthy

Dependable and reliable

Has proved himself

Good luck!

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 12/16/2022 at 11:50 PM, Alpha0 said:

+Support

Great Application

Great person

Trustworthy

Dependable and reliable

Has proved himself

Good Luck homie

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

On 12/16/2022 at 10:50 PM, Alpha0 said:

+Support

Great Application

Great person

Trustworthy

Dependable and reliable

Has proved himself

Good luck!

His work as a command member of RG is very good as well with his calm demeanor and just the way he could help the people around him. The experience is also key.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Support

From my experience in RG he's a very passionate person when it comes to overseeing the men alongside having a good charisma both in game and out of game. Secondly they have experience as High Command and other command positions within the Inquisotorious proving their understanding for IQ and RG. I also liked that you wish to bring more sims and mission to the Branch which from personal experience can really bring a regiment together when it comes to missions through shared goals and duties.

While it doesn't mention in your bio nor does my knowledge of you show a presence directly in purge you still would have interacted with Purge as the second and ninth sis.

Ps: it'd be pretty sad if you got the position since you won't be my Sovereign anymore but good things come and go so I wish this app the best : )

+ Support
- Experience in High Command and understands whats expected of him
- Friendly and enjoyable member of the community 

- Has done well in assisting in organizing and stabilizing RG 
- Has remained calm under pressure 
- Understands all factions within Inquisitorius Command

Current: High General | IMPRP-Lead Admin | Head Gamemaster
Previous: Shock Commander | Pyke Senior Commander

On 12/31/2022 at 11:02 AM, Rezzem said:

+ Support
- Experience in High Command and understands whats expected of him
- Friendly and enjoyable member of the community 

- Has done well in assisting in organizing and stabilizing RG 
- Has remained calm under pressure 
- Understands all factions within Inquisitorius Command

Command: Imperial Navy | ISD-Consilio | Assigned since 1/10/2024

Star Wars Art GIF by Luigi Salas - Motion Designer

Denied

Feel free to contact SHC for the reason of your denial. Feel free to reapply when the applications open again. Despite this you have been accepted for Sovereign Protector!

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic