• Yes, if so explain
    • No, if so explain

What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
F16/IO5
===================================================================
What Regiment are you applying for?

Death Trooper
=====================================================
Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

After learning from my supervisors above me and other command members I have learned what it takes to be in command. Throughout my entire time through the server I have tried other battalions but always return to DT.  DT has been my pride and joy from guarding important assets to doing the least desirable things. I love it all the way. With that being said I want to be vice commander so I can ensure the status and quality of death troopers rise even higher and we can become the best battalion we can be. DT has always been a serious battalion and I feel we have faltered a bit in that area. I would like to become DT VCMDR so we can regain that control again and excel in RP and return to the status of that again! I want to be in command so I can better assist officers, NCOs and even enlisted to come to love DT the way I do! My time as F16 has opened my eyes to the possibilities of how high DT can soar with a solid and stable Command core. I want to join that core to strengthen it to the best of my abilities. I love leadership positions and I feel like I even excel in them. I love Doc work and remaking things, there is always something to improve on. Lastly I want to help keep the battalion that I love very dear towards the right direction and beyond.
======================================================================================================

How much game time do you have on the server?

1,838 Hours or 10 weeks
=================================================================

What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Vice commander in Death Trooper is to be the biggest star you can to help be a role model and DT have a person they can trust and look up to! Another purpose is to handle battalion conflict within and make sure everyone is following the SOP and guidelines that have been given to them. A big one is inter-battalions relations with DT guarding Naval, High command and Senior High command and working with Royal guards and Nova. Inter-battalion relations is a very high priority without it DT could very well fall apart. Communication is also a huge thing, as a VCMDR you should be communicating with your commander but you are also the middle man between Officers and the commander and without proper communication there is a very good chance the officer core will feel unheard and leave. As VCMDR you should make sure the battalion is running as smoothly as it can be and help push it to great heights. 
========================================================================================================

Why should we trust you to be a commander? 

I have held multiple Commanding officer positions and have excelled at every opportunity that I have been granted the pleasure to do. I have been dedicated to DT for 4 months and have no plan to slow up.I am also F16 and have been trusted with leading TI-23 which i have had to hold higher standards to keep and uphold. I have also never missed quota and have not received a strike in DT. I have always kept a steady head and am unbiased in any situation which is crucial to a great command member!
=========================================================================================================
How often can you be Online?

Everyday. Even if I am not on, I am always reachable on discord!
===================================================================

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I have 3 warnings currently on Gaming light ImperialRP.
They are from my time in the start where I came on to minge and started to love the community and stopped. I have player diss, Staff diss, RDM,ARDM in sit.2 from 2020 and one from 6 months ago.
====================================================================================================
Thank you for taking time to read my application! Thank you for giving me a chance to apply for this great position
-<3 Bard!

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

+support he is currently holding a gun to my newborn son, please let me have him back

Edited by Crunch
  • Like 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

THERE IS NO WORD IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE HOW MUCH I SUPPORT THIS MAN+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-WHERE THE FUCK I START THIS MAN HAS BEEN ONE OF MY BEST HOMIES IN GAMINGLIGHT CAREER THIS GUY HAS LEADERSHIP COMPETENT AND A DOWNRIGHT AMAZING GUY GOD I LOVE THIS MAN HOLY SHIT HE IS THE BEST APPLICANT IN DT IN NOVA WHEN I WAS VICE THIS GUY WAS MY RIGHT HAND MAN AND HE DID THE BEST HUMANLY JOB POSSIBLE IN NOVA AND HE'S BEEN DOING ONE HELL OF A JOB IN DT AND HE DESERVES VICE SO UNBELIVABLY BAD HE CARES FOR IT AND WILL MAKE IT SRTIVE GOD I LOVE BARD I WOULD DIE FOR THIS MAN PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE IT TO HIM PLEASE!!!!!!!! HE WAS PREVIOUS BHS LEAD AND HE RAN IT AMAZING HE MADE THE SUBBRANCH GOOD AND GOT GOOD CHANGES ADDED INTO BHS HE HELPED MAKE NOVA GOOD AND FUN FOR EVERYONE IN IT AND WHEN WE TRANSFERRED TO DT TOGETHER HE HAS DONE A GREAT JOB IN DT EVEN IN ROUGH PATCHES HE STUCK WITH DT AND ALTHOUGH I TRANSFERRED HE STAYED WITH DT AND HELPED OUT THE BEST IT COULD POSSIBLY BE I LOVE BARD BARD IS THE BEST MAN EVER PLEASE GIVE IT TO HIM I'LL GIVE YOU MY KIDNEY'S PLEASE TOP G 

PUTS GAMINGLIGHT BEFORE WOMAN HIS GF CALLED HIM AND HE SAID I MUST GAME WITH THE BOYS THEN LEFT ANYBODY THAT HAS THAT MUCH DEDICATION DESERVES THIS POSITION 

THIS MAN HELPED ME SO MUCH THROUGH IRL THINGS HE LITERALLY THE REASON I MARRIED THIS WOMAN AND MADE MY LIFE GOOD AND SURE ME AND HER SPLIT BUT THIS MAN IS THE REASON I LIVE IN A 5 BEDROOM HOUSE I LOVE BARD THIS MAN CHANGED MY LIFE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE TO HIM BEFORE I FUCKING EXPLODE 

-love trojan 
p.s stop feeding my fucking games

Current: FEMBOY SMASHER

EX: Nova Vice Commander TROJAN!!!!!!!!!!DT C37shadow guard flungus pykw

11 hours ago, Mariodylan said:

++++Support

Since I've been in DT, IO5 has been an amazing leader in making sure I became as talented as possible and always made sure I excelled in whatever way. He has so much to teach and he is very humbled in his work within DT. 

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

20 hours ago, Mariodylan said:

++++Support

Since I've been in DT, IO5 has been an amazing leader in making sure I became as talented as possible and always made sure I excelled in whatever way. He has so much to teach and he is very humbled in his work within DT. 

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 12/9/2022 at 9:45 AM, Mariodylan said:

++++Support

• Like 1

Current: Nova Vice Commander Reaper
Former: Purge Vice Commander | Shadow Guard| Saber Guard Interrogatus | Blackhole Squadron

On 12/9/2022 at 10:45 AM, Mariodylan said:

++++Support

Since I've been in DT, IO5 has been an amazing leader in making sure I became as talented as possible and always made sure I excelled in whatever way. He has so much to teach, and he is very humbled in his work within DT. 

• Like 1

On 12/9/2022 at 12:10 AM, Bony Eared Assfish said:

THERE IS NO WORD IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE HOW MUCH I SUPPORT THIS MAN+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-WHERE THE FUCK I START THIS MAN HAS BEEN ONE OF MY BEST HOMIES IN GAMINGLIGHT CAREER THIS GUY HAS LEADERSHIP COMPETENT AND A DOWNRIGHT AMAZING GUY GOD I LOVE THIS MAN HOLY SHIT HE IS THE BEST APPLICANT IN DT IN NOVA WHEN I WAS VICE THIS GUY WAS MY RIGHT HAND MAN AND HE DID THE BEST HUMANLY JOB POSSIBLE IN NOVA AND HE'S BEEN DOING ONE HELL OF A JOB IN DT AND HE DESERVES VICE SO UNBELIVABLY BAD HE CARES FOR IT AND WILL MAKE IT SRTIVE GOD I LOVE BARD I WOULD DIE FOR THIS MAN PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE IT TO HIM PLEASE!!!!!!!! HE WAS PREVIOUS BHS LEAD AND HE RAN IT AMAZING HE MADE THE SUBBRANCH GOOD AND GOT GOOD CHANGES ADDED INTO BHS HE HELPED MAKE NOVA GOOD AND FUN FOR EVERYONE IN IT AND WHEN WE TRANSFERRED TO DT TOGETHER HE HAS DONE A GREAT JOB IN DT EVEN IN ROUGH PATCHES HE STUCK WITH DT AND ALTHOUGH I TRANSFERRED HE STAYED WITH DT AND HELPED OUT THE BEST IT COULD POSSIBLY BE I LOVE BARD BARD IS THE BEST MAN EVER PLEASE GIVE IT TO HIM I'LL GIVE YOU MY KIDNEY'S PLEASE TOP G 

PUTS GAMINGLIGHT BEFORE WOMAN HIS GF CALLED HIM AND HE SAID I MUST GAME WITH THE BOYS THEN LEFT ANYBODY THAT HAS THAT MUCH DEDICATION DESERVES THIS POSITION 

THIS MAN HELPED ME SO MUCH THROUGH IRL THINGS HE LITERALLY THE REASON I MARRIED THIS WOMAN AND MADE MY LIFE GOOD AND SURE ME AND HER SPLIT BUT THIS MAN IS THE REASON I LIVE IN A 5 BEDROOM HOUSE I LOVE BARD THIS MAN CHANGED MY LIFE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE TO HIM BEFORE I FUCKING EXPLODE 

-love trojan 

• Like 1

On 12/9/2022 at 12:10 AM, Bony Eared Assfish said:

-love trojan 

I CANT THINK OF A PERSON MORE FIT FOR THIS POSITION GOOD LUCK MAN!

• Like 1

Former:

Nova Commander NT01

I am a good IPO and I will not let my VIP die

+Support, F16 has the experience and quality's that would make a great Vice Commander. I personally believe that F16 would make an exceptional Vice Commander for DT! Good Luck F16!

• Like 1

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to NHC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic