Seth | Deputy Chief Application

SethyTheSasquatch

Should I become the next Deputy Chief?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become the next Deputy Chief?

• Yes
    • No

What is your IGN? (In Game Name)

ISB Junior Agent Seth

What Regiment are you applying for?

ISB Deputy Chief

Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to become the next Deputy Chief of ISB because I have firmly enjoyed my time within the ISB and I am looking for new and exciting responsibilities within the regiment. I would like to continue to push the boundaries of the roleplay possibilities that the ISB can provide to the server on a daily basis. One of the main reason I would like to take on responsibilities within the ISB is my love for creating documentation and systems that overall improve the quality of roleplay. I firmly believe that I would be a good fit for this position as the ISB is still a new thing within the confines of roleplay within the server. I think I should put my name forward to possibly help build upon the great ideas that the members of Senior High Command & High Command made. 

Though I am yet to hold a Command position on Imperial RP I think I should still put my name forward as I personally believe that I have got what it takes to be a good Command member of the ISB. I believe that I would also enjoy the position which is also very important. Further more I also believe I should put my name forward as although I do not have any prior Command experience on Imperial RP I do have a considerable amount of experience outside of Imperial RP. I would also say my love for Star Wars RP in general is a big part of me wanting to have more responsibilities in the ISB.

How much game time do you have on the server?

1,471:17

What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

A Deputy Chief's job can vary depending on each situation. However, at all time a Deputy Chief should be assisting the Chief of the ISB on all things relating to ISB. They should be the first line within the Command structure of the battalion. In my opinion they should have very good communication skills as they should be very active within the battalion and constantly aware of all the situations that regard the battalion itself. Further more, I believe a Deputy Chief should be installing capable and competent people in the correct positions with the approval/help from the Chief of ISB. As well as this, due to ISB's unorthodox way, the Deputy Chief should also be keeping up with paperwork from all tasks that involve the ISB. Further more, a Deputy Chief should also be capable of keeping the ISB roster up to date.

Why should we trust you to be a commander? 

I believe that I am a trust worthy individual as a whole when it comes to taking on responsibilities. I personally believe I have proven this over my time within the Death Trooper regiment. Although I have yet to attain a Command position within a battalion. I personally believe I have shown my capabilities when it comes to my own personal discretion. I also would point out that I have shown good faith to my Commanding officers when it comes to moving me to the ISB. Although I left Death Troopers on my own accord I believe it is important to point out that I did not exactly know why I was moving or what was going to happen once I had moved, which in my own opinion requires a good level of trust. During my time through Death Troopers I would say that I was a good member of that battalion. I never received any strikes or even a PT. I completed my objectives and in my own personal opinion I led to the best of my abilities. I also led Unit TI-23 as F16 for a considerable time which in its self shows that I should have some trust with higher members within the Community as Unit TI-23 is a very important part of Death Troopers and the server as a whole. Unlike my last application, I would like to point out that I have extensive Commanding experience within other communities.

While on FiveM I headed a police force with around 150-200 concurrent players. This in itself required a good level of trust in one another. I would also say I am a trust worthy individual as I have never once been warned on Imperial RP. I would say I am a solid staff member when it comes to staffing on the server. Further more, I would say that I can be trusted as I personally believe I handle taking on responsibilities well, I do not let the "power" get to my head and I always maintain a good level of understanding when it comes to confrontations. As stated prior I have a good level of discretion. It may sound silly but a big part of Commanding is understanding not just the responsibilities but the influence you hold, it is very important in my opinion to know when is the correct time to talk about something and when it is not the correct time to talk about something. Lastly, I would say I have a good working relationship with most if not all of the High Command and Senior High Command of Imperial RP. I enjoy speaking to all members of both parties and I enjoy coming up with new and exciting things for Imperial RP as a whole. I also believe I have a good relationship with all battalions on the server. I would say I am a very easy person to get along with and I always try to include everyone.  

How often can you be Online?

I am online everyday unless on a rare occasion where I need a break or something comes up IRL.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

No

PS: Thank you to those who read this application. I know its a bit of a long one so respect to whoever has to read this or chose to read this through

Seth ❤️

Edited by SethyTheSasquatch

Apparently I need to put something here. 

+MASSIVE SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-THIS GUY WOULD THE BEST GUY FOR THE POSITION 
-KNOWS WHAT HES DOING
-DISGUSTLINGY ACTIVE
-AMAZING GUY
-CAN BE FUN BUT KNOWS EXACTLY WHEN TO BE SERIOUS AND CRACK DOWN
-WILL LEAD ISB TO SUCCESS
-DEDICATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current: FEMBOY SMASHER

EX: Nova Vice Commander TROJAN!!!!!!!!!!DT C37shadow guard flungus pykw

1 hour ago, Bony Eared Assfish said:

-KNOWS WHAT HES DOING
-DISGUSTLINGY ACTIVE
-AMAZING GUY
-DEDICATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+massive support
As long as I have known him he has always been a good leader. Handles responsibility well and doesn't let power go to his head.
Has helped shape me into the command officer I am today and has given me a Massive hand in teaching me how to run TI-23
Has a lot of past experience as F16,COL and regulations officer
No better candidate!
Best of luck Seth!

• Heart-Eyes 1

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

On 12/8/2022 at 4:26 PM, Bony Eared Assfish said:

-KNOWS WHAT HES DOING
-DISGUSTLINGY ACTIVE
-AMAZING GUY

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former DT EX5
Former L21 of DT TI-23
Retired DT VCMDR EX5

On 12/9/2022 at 12:26 AM, Bony Eared Assfish said:

-KNOWS WHAT HES DOING
-DISGUSTLINGY ACTIVE
-AMAZING GUY

Edited by B0B

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 12/8/2022 at 3:26 PM, Bony Eared Assfish said:

-KNOWS WHAT HES DOING
-DISGUSTLINGY ACTIVE
-AMAZING GUY

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

Big big big +support

Great application

Great person

• Heart-Eyes 1

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

On 12/8/2022 at 3:26 PM, Bony Eared Assfish said:

-KNOWS WHAT HES DOING
-DISGUSTLINGY ACTIVE
-AMAZING GUY

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current: Nova Vice Commander Reaper
Former: Purge Vice Commander | Shadow Guard| Saber Guard Interrogatus | Blackhole Squadron

On 12/8/2022 at 6:26 PM, Bony Eared Assfish said:

-KNOWS WHAT HES DOING
-DISGUSTLINGY ACTIVE
-AMAZING GUY

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

On 12/9/2022 at 2:26 AM, Bony Eared Assfish said:

-KNOWS WHAT HES DOING
-DISGUSTLINGY ACTIVE
-AMAZING GUY

Good Luck bruv

• Heart-Eyes 1

On 12/8/2022 at 6:26 PM, Bony Eared Assfish said:

-KNOWS WHAT HES DOING
-DISGUSTLINGY ACTIVE
-AMAZING GUY

• Heart-Eyes 1

Currently vice marshall

On 12/8/2022 at 11:26 PM, Bony Eared Assfish said:

-KNOWS WHAT HES DOING
-DISGUSTLINGY ACTIVE
-AMAZING GUY

• Heart-Eyes 1

spacer.png

-KNOWS WHAT HES DOING
-DISGUSTLINGY ACTIVE
-AMAZING GUY

• Heart-Eyes 1

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

-KNOWS WHAT HES DOING
-DISGUSTLINGY ACTIVE
-AMAZING GUY

• Heart-Eyes 1

On 12/8/2022 at 6:59 PM, Bard said:

+massive support
As long as I have known him he has always been a good leader. Handles responsibility well and doesn't let power go to his head.
Has helped shape me into the command officer I am today and has given me a Massive hand in teaching me how to run TI-23
Has a lot of past experience as F16,COL and regulations officer
No better candidate!
Best of luck Seth!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 12/8/2022 at 5:26 PM, Bony Eared Assfish said:

-KNOWS WHAT HES DOING
-DISGUSTLINGY ACTIVE
-AMAZING GUY

• Heart-Eyes 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to NHC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic