Foo UMC - Player Report- Accepted

Bartholomew

Your in game name: Bartholomew

The player's in game name: Foo UMC

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:642170066

What did the player do: Failrp x2, purposly drove "over" darkzz multiple times to prevent him from being arrested due to a "bug/exploit" that cancels the animation from continuing, you can argue that he didnt mean to but he did it 3 times. also didnt advert, I had to call him out in order for him to do it. I let him know verbally but he didn't do anything.

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/HMAbP5oay6t76/qtNwuKLSxiYE?invite=cr-MSxNUXUsNTI2NDE3NTEs

What do you believe should happen to the player: warn

Any extra information: he has 6 previous failrp warns.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

+Support

Clear Evidence

Also, before this clip overnight Foo has been copbaiting and causing problems with PD and other gov. Tho I do not have it on clip sinec I just checked all my clips he has been minging overnight with relation to this report. 

also A+ on the news broadcasting

minisigforums.webp

16 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Clear Evidence

Also, before this clip overnight Foo has been copbaiting and causing problems with PD and other gov. Tho I do not have it on clip sinec I just checked all my clips he has been minging overnight with relation to this report. 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Hey, I’m not trying to defend the assist part, I didn’t advert as I didn’t remember to, I forget to do things like most people sometimes. I get it, that’s my fault that I didn’t advert and I’ll take the blame for that, what I don’t understand is the car prt, I was trying to reposition the car to be as close to darkzz as possible so that it’d be easier for me to just get him in the car. I didn’t hear Bartholome as I was also in a very loud discord call, again, I’ll take full blame for the not adverting part and not hearing Bartholomew, but the “exploit/bug” part is not what I was intending to do, I was just trying to get my car close to my family member to get them out of cuffs

Current

USMS BH |SRT CPL| PD CPL | FBI SSA | UMC | Event Team | State Trooper | DOC | PRP Mod

Previous
SWAT SGT  | SL High Command | 

• Head of Staff
4 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Clear Evidence

dM43pL3.png

13 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Clear Evidence

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png