Foo UMC - Player Report- Accepted

Bartholomew

Your in game name: Bartholomew

The player's in game name: Foo UMC

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:642170066

What did the player do: Failrp x2, purposly drove "over" darkzz multiple times to prevent him from being arrested due to a "bug/exploit" that cancels the animation from continuing, you can argue that he didnt mean to but he did it 3 times. also didnt advert, I had to call him out in order for him to do it. I let him know verbally but he didn't do anything.

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/HMAbP5oay6t76/qtNwuKLSxiYE?invite=cr-MSxNUXUsNTI2NDE3NTEs

What do you believe should happen to the player: warn

Any extra information: he has 6 previous failrp warns.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

+Support

Clear Evidence

Also, before this clip overnight Foo has been copbaiting and causing problems with PD and other gov. Tho I do not have it on clip sinec I just checked all my clips he has been minging overnight with relation to this report. 

also A+ on the news broadcasting

minisigforums.webp

16 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Clear Evidence

Also, before this clip overnight Foo has been copbaiting and causing problems with PD and other gov. Tho I do not have it on clip sinec I just checked all my clips he has been minging overnight with relation to this report. 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Hey, I’m not trying to defend the assist part, I didn’t advert as I didn’t remember to, I forget to do things like most people sometimes. I get it, that’s my fault that I didn’t advert and I’ll take the blame for that, what I don’t understand is the car prt, I was trying to reposition the car to be as close to darkzz as possible so that it’d be easier for me to just get him in the car. I didn’t hear Bartholome as I was also in a very loud discord call, again, I’ll take full blame for the not adverting part and not hearing Bartholomew, but the “exploit/bug” part is not what I was intending to do, I was just trying to get my car close to my family member to get them out of cuffs

Current

USMS BH |SRT CPL| PD CPL | FBI SSA | UMC | Event Team | State Trooper | DOC | PRP Mod

Previous
SWAT SGT  | SL High Command | 

• Head of Staff
4 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Clear Evidence

dM43pL3.png

13 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Clear Evidence

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png