Jay Chavez

Staff Application Format

What is your in-game name?:jay

What is your steam name?:supps.ggsotxjay

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:457987346

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)no

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)maybe 5monts

What date did you make your forums account?August 16

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)

Think 6 not in game 

What rank are you applying for?

tmod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

no

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it:yes will read 2 a week

Timezone: cst Central Standard Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)I will just be honest I don't think i can be admin but if i would be I would help everyone old,new to learn everything and learn form them i will be honest to everyone I would be admin for 30-45 minute maybe more but i would do whatever to help them if they need something i meant give them 1-10k if they need that amount but at the start i meant did help with a question like how would i join a clan maybe i would try to help them if i can but if i cant i will be computed honest if there are bad at the game if they need help but i will always try to help them all ways with a question if i cant answer it i would ask someone them tell them what they said if they cant help i would say if you know if it is in the motd if not then ask when there is other staff on but i will help anyone anytime hopefully but i think i would need help at frist 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first take the sit ask what happen then bring the person then i would tell him/her my name then if they start to curse at me alot i would ask if he can stop more then 3 times then if he did not i would gag him then i would ask im do you know why i bright you and he can type in the chat still if he says no i would tell him that you were mass RDMING where i would see if we is new if not see him/her warns then warn maybe 3x RDM/RDA - Formal Warning + Jail (600 Seconds)  then i would tell him/her to read the motd

JAY KGB63/1A49/SL

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

-Support

I think you have great intention and a true willingness to assist the staff team, although this application is lacking in terms of grammar as well as following the application requirements.

-lacking evidence of warns.
-Non Active on forums
-lacking key elements of Staff Application

I wish you the best of luck in joining the staffing team!

1 hour ago, ZoeyPlaysGames said:

-Support

I think you have great intention and a true willingness to assist the staff team, although this application is lacking in terms of grammar as well as following the application requirements.

-Non Active on forums

3 hours ago, ZoeyPlaysGames said:

-Support

-Non Active on forums

dM43pL3.png

4 hours ago, ZoeyPlaysGames said:

-Support

-Non Active on forums

Can be immature at times

5 hours ago, ZoeyPlaysGames said:

-Support

-Non Active on forums

What is the difference between supper and dinner?

Current: Police Department Captain, Federal Bureau Of Investigation Senior Special Agent Hostage responder Rescue Team Operator First Class , 

Special Response Team Private First Class, Secret Service Protection Officer

Past: A lot/PoliceRP SNR Mod,PoliceRP Event Team, PPD/SS Deputy Director , FBI Deputy Assistant Director , USMS CMA, STREET CRIMES UNIT!! (Chief Soup95 1K-8 😢)

8 hours ago, ZoeyPlaysGames said:

-Support

-Non Active on forums

Retired_Signature.png?ex=6657cb2c&is=665

55 minutes ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Lack of forums post

Could take a little more time writing the app, seems kinda rushed. 

Best of luck!

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

15 hours ago, ZoeyPlaysGames said:

-Support

-Non Active on forums

Jay, just enjoy yourself on the server. Don't try and rush into a position of responsibility. I'm sorry but i believe you have a long ways to go before you are ready to become staff.

On 11/6/2022 at 11:29 PM, ZoeyPlaysGames said:

-Support

-Non Active on forums

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY 

On 11/6/2022 at 11:29 PM, ZoeyPlaysGames said:

-Support

-Non Active on forums

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 11/7/2022 at 12:29 AM, ZoeyPlaysGames said:

-Support

-Non Active on forums

He just got warned today 11/8/22 

https://tools.gaminglight.com/profile/76561198876240420

Edited by Sourg

On 11/7/2022 at 7:29 AM, ZoeyPlaysGames said:

-Support

-Non Active on forums

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC