Foundation Test Log - Brains vs Brawn

Nydekore

6 hours ago, Nydekore said:

Do not assign for grading, if you do I will be stealing your femur.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V2pVE3PeT1pVsrJRzLEqwfHaGuBgjMSIiS3dkzvPGeg/edit?usp=sharing

im going to grade it and you wont be able to steal my femur 😁

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

1 hour ago, Weiss said:

For the purposes of ████████.
This document has been assigned for grading.
By order of O5-3

Secure. Contain. Protect. 

The Ethics Committee also feels that the review and grading of this document is important to a deeper understanding of morality and supports this order.

• Like 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Test idea - 22/25 - This test was an experiment to check the intelligence on 682, i believe. As I see it, a good idea to check its whole intellectual and chess is a good way to express this. The test idea could be more well thought out, couldn't really see whole concept. Maybe add some other ways to check its intelligence? Just a pinpoint.

Grammar - 22/25 - Really good spelling. Could only see some minor mistakes, for example punctuation. Another example of a mistake is when you added "2d render" instead of "2d rendering", It can cause confusion while reading.

Presentation/format - 17/25 - The highlighting behind the text created an unsatisfying feeling when reading, furthermore space out sentences and use a better font.

Quality/length 21/25 - The quality and length is generally high. I like how you used the effect of something that did not happen to increase the quality.

Overall 82/100 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Research Assistant Manager | Research Field Agent Bourbon OA2 | Professor RRA

Current: Moderator, Event team