Samuel Joelsons MTF NU-7 WO Application

tigershark12

Samuel Joelsons WO Application

Your name on the roster: Samuel Joelson/ JCA Nidus

Your current rank (SGT+ is required to apply): SSGT

You understand if we accept this you will have a 2 Week evaluation period where we will judge your activity and watch you closely? This should never be no: Yes

Do you have any warns on SCP-RP? If so, please say when they were, and why. You can check warns with !warns: Yes, I have 1 Warn given by Giga Today for mistakenly shooting out of spawn, due to my schedule at this time I don't have time to pull that up Today Ill post it at a later date.

QuestionsIMG_3822.jpg.urlIMG_3822.jpg

Why should we trust you as a Command Member? (100+ Words):

I believe you should trust me as a command member because in my 3 months here I've managed to almost gain every MOS/Job available in NU7, and I've been NU7 of the week last week which shows I was on the right track. I believe you should trust me for another reason because I've already shown determination by making it to SSGT and until Today I've had no official server warns and I've had no strikes in NU7 for my conduct which shows I am able to easily follow the rules for the most part, and on a final note I've been known to work well with my fellow NU7 piers and I've been known to try helping people do better in PVP and how to rank up faster in the branch.

Why do you believe you deserve this position, and why do you want it? (125+ words): I want this position so that I can help expand NU7 and increase recruitment within the branch and to try to make it the best MTF branch there is on the server, with the greatest cohesion. I believe I am a good choice for the job because I have a lot of Irl leadership experience with me being a leader in my school's student government and an Eagle scout which is earned by only 6% of people who attempt to get it, and this shows I'm willing to do what needs to be done to succeed , and I can handle stressful situations too because I'm a 3rd in a volunteer ambulance company in my state and I'm working on getting my EMTB certification and that also shows I'm willing to do what I can to be successful and I know how to adapt with my situations. Why do you feel that you are the best option for the rank you are applying for? (50+ Words): I feel I'm the best option for the rank applying because I'm 95% sure no one else has the Irl experience that I have in leadership and management, and the grit to see things through and try to make an effort with my busy schedule to hop on occasionally. I also feel this is a good rank for me because I've been here for a while and had a massive period of LOA in my 2nd month due to family emergencies and just general personal business so that put me at a disadvantage for receiving promotions at the same rate as everyone., but I still made an effort to hop on.

Scenarios You've organized squads for the people on at the time. You notice that a PFC is disrespecting others, in an extremely frustrated tone. What actions do you take?:

Depending on what was said Ill most likely try to figure out what started the argument and all the information around why the fight happened before I act. Once I find out what I need to know ill have a proper talk with the offender and the victim and ill most likely separate and depending on the severity of the fight ill determine if an official strike has to be brought against the offender, or if I have to bring up this issue with command to see if a potential removal is needed if they are a frequent offender.

You have an issue with someone in the branch:

If someone has an issue with me in the branch I would try to calmly try talking to them to see how I can improve myself and fix the situation peacefully, but if they become hostile and have a history of these issues I would most likely issue a verbal warning or a strike, but if it's a more serious matter I would inform command and recuse myself from the situation to make sure the person that's in trouble get s a fair punishment for the actions they have done.

IMG_3822.jpg.url

Edited by tigershark12

+Support

They got warned today, but mistakes happens, and they only have 1 warn, not a repeated offender. They have been pretty active and we love those leadership skills, the questions were answered perfectly and I believe they show full potential to become command. Keep up the good work lad 👍

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

On 10/25/2022 at 4:04 PM, Rito said:

+Support

They got warned today, but mistakes happens, and they only have 1 warn, not a repeated offender. They have been pretty active and we love those leadership skills, the questions were answered perfectly and I believe they show full potential to become command. Keep up the good work lad 👍

RPName: Tank

Jobs:  Nu7 CPT/GOC CPL

Retired: Security 2LT,CI RnD CA, Sen Mod, Nu7 MAJ
Note: Tank - Sleep is for pussy