jack bish event team application- Accepted

jack Bish

should jack bish become event team?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. should jack bish become event team?

• yes
    • no

In-Game Name: jack bish 

Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:581963529

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): trail mod

How many hours do you have on the server?:672

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I know most of them just do not to detail 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15):i have 10 

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): the reason that i want to doin the event team is becuase The reason that I want to join the event team is because I think that I can give and represent good ideas to the community and my fellow friends. I can take one measly idea and make it into something quite fun and something to do. Another reason that I want to join the event team is that I see a lot of my fellow community members that I know and that I am acquainted with hosting events that I want to partake in and share my thoughts on the subject at hand or the event taking place. There are a lot of ideas that I want to share with the community regarding events, and I would love to share them with the people of the police RP community and my fellow friends on the server. so in the conclusion, I think that I "jack bish" would be a great event team member for the following reasons. 1 because I have many great ideas for fantastic events. 2 I will never say no to making an event. my final reason is that there will be always something to do with me around.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):I would do an FFA with only snipers and it would be 2 shot kill. but there would be a lot of cover and places to hide so you do not die right off the bat. then I would take the last two people and give them 150 health and 250 armor and let them fight in mortal combat till death. the winner wins 5 mill

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone) EST

Monday - Friday: i have work so 5pm to 10pm

Saturday and Sunday: fair game (11:00 in the morning to 6 in the morning)

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? yes

Current:|SM PD| S.W.A.T CPL|

Previous: Poilce rp moderator and event team|PPD Deputy Director  |PPD MARKSMAN|PPD HEAVY|USMS DSAC|USMS Bounty Hunter|

ACCEPTED

After intensive review, you have been accepted into the PoliceRP Event Team.

Please talk to one of the PoliceRP Event Team Leaders.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7