Domz's application for RRH Analyst

Domz

In Game Name: Domz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:97345421

Discord ID: DomZ#6830

Squadron you are Applying for: Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: Research Manager

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): At least 1 person every time I join a meeting.

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

Low graded however I think the test should be a higher grade. /\

28.5/30 /\

70/75 /\

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):
image.png.a396eaf7b7e880880edffa1203b70c1b.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 

I would like to join RRH for the experience and the fun, RRH provides an important roleplay branch within the facility and I would like to participate in more roleplay based activities and provide more members towards the analyst side of RRH and put out test logs from the experiences I would have as RRH. I think it would be nice to participate in a combative area and get the RRH branch rolling and trying to be active within the branch.

Why should we accept you: 

I believe I am good at roleplay and other parts of the gaming light SCPRP, I have had many months of experiences on this server and how to act towards other people and try to enhance other people's experiences. I could provide early morning RRH activity due to me living in Britain/UK (istg if anyone -reps me because of that) I try to get on a lot and try to get activity up on whatever branch im on, I am Research Field Agency head so I at least know how to run a sub-branch and I think I am a decently creative person.

Note: The warns are hella fucking old, you can see chief warning me when they were Security SM.

Edited by Domz

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png

+support

+ipad kid

+trustworthy

+W RFA agent

• Like 1

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1

4 hours ago, scotched said:

+support

+ipad kid

+trustworthy

+W RFA agent

• Like 1

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 8/26/2022 at 10:43 PM, Nydekore said:

+Support

Let my man in >:)

• Like 1

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic