Wassabi's RRH Engineer Application

Wassabi

In Game Name: Wassabi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:532604119

Discord ID: Wassabi#1916

Squadron you are Applying for: Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: Medical Supervisor, D5 SSGT // GOT PROMOTED TO MANAGER 20/8

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program?: Negative

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: Even if I'm not applying for RRH Analyst, I would still like to share some of my most notable logs as a Medical Scientist

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): I have 6 warns, but all of them were gained before I received the permanent ban. After I got unbanned I kept any form of minging to a very low level, and I've always took good care about my behavior during RP and OOC.

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I would firstly like to mention that this is my second time applying for RRH, since the first time I applied as a Analyst didn't go so well. I would also like to apologize for everything I've done in the past, during my application tryout. I hope to be forgiven for my actions, and I hope to have another chance at applying for RRH. After I rejoined the server, I had in mind joining the medical staff, since I've already been maintenance before. At first, I wasn't very familiar with all the procedures I had to go through, but as the time passed by, I've managed to successfully integrate in this community, and I worked my way up through command. I've been through countless of operations in which I've dramatically increased my skill, some hard operations, and some easy ones, but in every case I've been through I've managed to successfully end it good, even if it was a bullet wound surgery, or any other type of complications. I also believe that my experience as a Trauma Engineer should be listed in this application, due to the fact that I managed to acquire the skills of handling any maintenance procedure I've witnessed or go through due to the very good knowledge of the sop, and not only the TE Sop but also the Main medical / maintenance SOP. I believe that with the skills I've gathered by memorizing the SOP I can handle not only medical types of procedures, but even maintenance procedures as a Trauma Engineer. Now that I've reached the peak of low command, I know for a fact that I am ready to take things to a next level and be a RRH Engineer.

Why should we accept you: Whenever there was no RRH Engineer online, I would squad up with RRH Guardians to provide top medical assistance during any situation, doesn't matter if we were being shot at, I would still do fast field surgeries in intensive conditions. I have a exceptional knowledge of all the SOP's which led to acquiring any skills that I needed to have during any kind of procedure. Because I'm also in Delta-5, I can say that I have very good shooting skills, managing to eliminate any type of threat from medium and lower distances. I believe I have not only gained the combat skills by being a Delta-5 Soldier, but even by being a Combat Care Unit, where I'd help security eliminate any threat around LCZ, but especially helping my fellow medical personnel when they were in need of help. I would also like to mention that I am a very loyal member of the SCP Agency, being a ESL in CTF, where I would secure any Cognito Hazards / Reality Warpers through Site-50, but where I would also handle highly redacted information. Analyzing all the things I've said, I believe that the reasons for me to be accepted are that I am a very fast learning person, I have a very good knowledge of the SOP, I am very good during RP Situations, and I have advanced combat and tactical doctrines I use whenever I have to deal with a threat. Everything that I've said were purely facts I believe about myself while playing this game, however everyone's opinions are different, and I accept the fact that I may or may not be the absolute best in every category.

Thank you for your time,
Wassabi.

warns.png

Edited by Wassabi

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

+support 

Good application 
Did u submit the medical research application are u trying to join Engineer or analyst ?
Good ranks 
Application good 
Ez pick 
Good luck to be chosen for the Red Right Hand Engineer 
Bravo 13

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

6 hours ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

+Support

+Just look at this app
+Active
+Nice (Mingy)
+Trusted with command

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

+support

+active

+trustworthy

+command in medical

+nice, funny and lil mingy bc why not

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1

On 8/15/2022 at 11:44 PM, Chineseman said:

+support 

Good application 
Did u submit the medical research application are u trying to join Engineer or analyst ?
Good ranks 
Application good 
Ez pick 
Good luck to be chosen for the Red Right Hand Engineer 
Bravo 13

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

I got promoted to manager, first rank of senior command

• Gaminglight Love 1

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

• 3 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 3 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic