Should Tage become Staff?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should tage become staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Tage

What is your steam name?: [GL] Tage

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:567205559

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, been staff on ImperialRP 2-3 times, same with PoliceRP.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) February 2021

What date did you make your forums account? February 27, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Initiate

How many warns do you have on the server? 16

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I was recently removed. I waited a month to re-apply and I did my best to get more known and be known for being respectful and responsible. I want another chance at being apart of the staff community because I loved being in that position. I want to show that I am really fit for it and I will try my absolute best to not mess up on anything to get me striked/removed. I will do my best to be noticed by the community and be liked by the community. I am always online, I am a nice guy, and I'm just there for people. I want to be more noticed in the server by doing tickets and being respectful at all times and I really just want another chance at being apart of staff. I want to encourage people to apply if they feel they are fit, or just encourage anybody about anything. I can be mingy upon times I will admit about that, but if I get this role again, I will take it into full consideration and do my best to be professional whilst on the staff job and off it. I want to be known as that staff member that is always being professional and is taking their role seriously. I am extremely dedicated to re-joining staff again, and I can promise there wont be anymore problems with me as a staff member.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would first ask them if they would stop cursing, as a first warning. If they keep doing it, I will ask them for the last time and I will tell them I will gag them if they continue. If they keep cussing, I'd gag them. Then I would look in logs to see how many time he has killed somebody, then give him a warning with a 5 day ban. Or however long it is.

As I was removed a month ago, I wanted to get 4 admin+ to give me their blessing to make another staff application: 
Admin Clyde - image.png.48990847fa09e14cde9aab03670d33df.png

Head GM Admin Kio - image.png.e5f74e5a8b8afaf394ac8fcbe1dee1f9.png

Senior Admin - Iceberkk  image.png.a155d33edf22c0d465f45196d436bab6.png

GM Admin - FireKirby image.png.dd80611f3625673c4b4971a8c757c44c.png

Edited by Icer

+/- support, 

I believe he has improved, and is looking to better the community but, 

you did recently rep bomb players because they -supported a staff report you made which does show a bit of immaturity.

edit: changing this to a +/- support, reason stated above.

Edited by Bartholomew
  • Thanks 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

- Support

While I believe you have good intentions and truly want to make the community a better place, I think you should give it more time. You have attempted to do good for the community but this is bigger than that. More recently, you -repped people who disagreed with your report against a staff member.This shows some sort of "retaliation" mindset which is no needed. Once more, I think you are a good person with good intentions but you just need more time.

• Like 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

7 hours ago, Crunch said:

- Support

While I believe you have good intentions and truly want to make the community a better place, I think you should give it more time. You have attempted to do good for the community but this is bigger than that. More recently, you -repped people who disagreed with your report against a staff member.This shows some sort of "retaliation" mindset which is no needed. Once more, I think you are a good person with good intentions but you just need more time.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 8/4/2022 at 5:28 AM, Crunch said:

- Support

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

On 8/3/2022 at 4:28 PM, Crunch said:

- Support

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

On 8/3/2022 at 1:28 PM, Crunch said:

- Support

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work