Jerrid's 69th Medical Corps Commander Application[DENIED]

rumpyram

Jerrid’s 69th Medical Commander Application  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Commander?

• Yes
    • No

==========================================================================================

Title: Jerrid’s 69th Medical Commander Application

==========================================================================================

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)

69th VCMDR Jerrid 4207

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

69th Medical corps 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

There is an issue with the medical core that no one wishes to bring up not out of malice or ignorance but out of a lack of understanding of it as a problem. The issue is the binary divide between research and rescue that has been plaguing the battalion for far too long. This divide has caused medical to feel like two battalions instead of one cohesive unit and has been host to all sorts of issues from player disrespect to outright infighting. However, it does not need to be this way, through better cohesion within medical and superior communication medical will become the regiment it was destined to be from the very start. This is why I wish to be the commander of medical, to solve not only this issue but all issues that make themselves known to me as a commander.  

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I currently have 701 hours and 43 minutes with Gaming light. Furthermore, I can guarantee at the very least 2 more years of proud service to the Gaming light community night or day, rain or shine, in good or poor health. Never afraid to take on the third shift and help our medics no matter the time.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

There are several responsibilities a commander has, however chief among these is ensuring that the battalion runs smoothly and without any issues. For example, keeping internal division to an absolute minimum and ensuring that all who call themselves medics are sure of their place in the ISD. However, there is more to it than that, a commander's job is also about ensuring the future of the battalion by ensuring that all members are satisfied with how the battalion is running.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

Throughout my career in the medical corps, I have committed to doing things right to put it simply, and I will continue to hold myself to this standard until the day I pass on. Furthermore, I myself am deeply familiar with the rules and regulations of the ISD as the staff of gaming light have entrusted me with the privilege of being a moderator for the server.

7. How often can you be Online?

For the foreseeable future, I will be online for the majority of the evening, from around 1:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST. I will also be reachable 24/7 through my discord and TeamSpeak channels. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

9.[Additional Info]

Discord: rumpyram#2051

Battle metrics: https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/920990396

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:446954704

Neutral Support

-/+I don't see him on much but when I do he is a good leader

- Kinda short app

+ Good person

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

- support short app

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

+ support

Honestly he's not a awful Vice Commander could be more active though but still not bad 

Can't give him more then just a + cause of actively but idk I like him. He's decent at his job 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

4 hours ago, ZeferGaming said:

+ support

Honestly he's not a awful Vice Commander could be more active though but still not bad 

Can't give him more then just a + cause of actively but idk I like him. He's decent at his job 

-Support very short app

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

-Support

Your application is ABSURDLY short for a Commander application. There is nothing to base your experience off of, and over all has no detail at all. Being a staff member on the server isn't a reason to be trusted to be a Commander for a regiment. You are leading an entire regiment, for staff as a moderator you're still taking orders and doing most grunt work like an NCO. I feel like you don't really care whether you get Commander or stay as Vice Commander. In my opinion, the application needs to be rewritten.

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

DENIED!

Unfortunately, Imperial High Command does not see you are currently fit for the rank.
Please wait 2 WEEKS to reapply.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.