STEAM_0:0:120961050

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452):

Sharp#1021

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?

How often are you on Teamspeak?

Daily

How often do you use Discord?

Daily

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

I wish to become a part of the support team as i believe i can help this community. I know a lot of Imperial RP members and i have work hard to better myself and i believe a step in bettering myself if to help others. I know a lot a bout this community and strongly believe i am able to help as many people as possible. Gaminglight has done so much for me in the past and now i believe that its my turn to give back to the community. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

I would as kindly approach them as possible as i do not wish to make anyone uncomfortable and i would stay as calm and collected no matter how heated the ticket may get. I believe that we should always be nice towards others, so i would approach the person with as much respect and kindness i can!

R.jpg

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

+Support

-Active

-Helps others

-Does his Job

• Gaminglight Love 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF