Ridgeland's Player Report- Accepted

Ridgeland

Your in game name: Ridgeland 

The player's in game name: Cuke 

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:460259112

What did the player do: RDM/CarBlock (Propblock}

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/sFit5tOENRBFz/d1337rrER4VX?invite=cr-MSxTTkcsNjY5MTgzMDMs

What do you believe should happen to the player: I believe he should receive a warn because he is very experienced in the server and it's been playing for a while and knows the rules very well so he should definitely know that he broke the rules

Any extra information: And the only reason I did not warn him in the game it's because he disconnected whilst I was having a conversation with the person that reported him before I brought him up and I did not want to warn him whilst he is not able to provide his side of the story hence why I made the player report

And one last thing no matter how mad a person makes you should never go about things like this..... you should have went to his Command or something of the sort 

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

+support

they could have just drove off and the ofc would have gotten unstuck

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

+Support 

I do agree that this is RDM and I should not of done it. I could of just drove away, I am active for about 10 hours a day and I know almost every rule. Furthermore, I believe I should be getting a formal warn for RDM. 

• Like 1

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back