SCP 807 Hearth Attack on a Plate Suggestion - Denied

Boesermaster

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP 807 Hearth attack on a Plate

2. Link(s) to Prop models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1118976707&searchtext=Plate https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1199974271&searchtext=Obese

3. Link(s) to SWEPs: It would just need to be a Model change where the Model changes to the Fat Man when you Click on the Plates kinda like the Book of Diseases does. And one which is like the 012 Sweps where you get Sucked towards it. But without taking the Damage.  When a Player Clicks, on it  they die within 5 Minutes.

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? 250 250

5. Why should we add this SCP? SCP is a relativley unknown SCP, with a good ammount of RP Possiblities for Research, Medical , D-class and who ever else wants to interact, with it. So even for CI it would give RP. It would be a nice replacement for SCP 294. And would increase the ammount of RP we have on this Server by having a very Fun SCP on the Server.From what i have seen our Programmers do, i think from all the Different Sweps we have, this one should not to difficult to make.

6. Basic summary of the SCP: SCP 294 is a Euclid SCP which makes every Food which comes onto this Plate have extremly hight Fat, Sodium and Cholestoral causing anyone who eat it have a Cardiac Arrest within 5 Minutes due to the Built up of Fat in the Arteries, Every Food which came in Contact with is is almost irresistable to Eat, which is why when Transporting it the People doing it must wear oral Restrainst.

7. Extra information: Its my Second Fav SCP. And i love you all

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2022 at 3:37 AM, K I W I said:

+Support
Seems fun and can be messed around with a lot

On 7/28/2022 at 2:48 PM, PryingTree said:

+support

DISCORD ADMIN

uMM i think they should add it

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator