Abusive mods- Denied

nlfe

Your In-Game Name: The Grand Empire 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:563584531 

Staff member's In-Game Name: [GL] Retro, [GL] Logan

What did they do? Retro went onto indefinitely jail me and my friend and gag us and mute us for the slightest thing he would also freeze us for no reason and harass us. Also Logan would warn us for failrp | basing in afk when all we did was place a chair to sit stand on which ive seen people do before i didnt think it was bad. They were also not giving us proof everytime we asked about something. Also when i made a ticket about logan he would just accept it (logan would) then just close it witch is a big abuse. He warned my friend for mass ticket opening even though i was the one opening tickets and i was not spamming them i was opening them for a good reason. They would go on to strip me for no reason at all i had really good guns on me and everytime i would bring that up he would gag me and be rude about it. It just really disappointing to see what server i once loved and use to play be moderated by such bad people...

Evidence (REQUIRED):spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Honestly I know they probably wont care about this ticket like any other but i would love or better yet hope for them to do a retrain or at most a demotion because i feel like what we did could've been handed more professional and for them to abuse there perms like that is messed up.

• Laughing 1

- Support

You guys were straight on minging. So my first interaction with you tonight was you were basing in DOC with your friend on the inmate job. I teleported to you and let you know that you are not allowed to do that, and instead of apologizing and removing your printers and switching jobs, you decided to ignore me and continue printing your money. I then gave you a warn for FailRP as you cannot base on inmate. My second interaction with you: You were on the afk citizen job, and decided to build a base in the afk box and had printers. You also were shooting in the AFK box and killed a guy that was AFK. After doing so, you were teleported and jailed outside the box, while we were trying to explain to you what you did wrong. You then continued to argue in voice chat and in OOC, which is why you received the mute and the gag. While we had you jailed you still continued to spawn weed plants. You then decided to start shooting while in the jail, so I stripped you and your friend. After being told to make a report on the forums, you continued to abuse the staff ticket system and complaining I was taking my own ticket, when no other staff was on that could handle it, so I told you to take it to the forums in which you continued to make tickets. I then had Phil come and remove your entities that you had spawned in the AFK box. Overall, you were not compliant with staff while blatantly staff dissing Retro the whole time. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2832158357

logan2.png

+Support

Only Admin+ can perma jail

You can see either Logan or Retro did a perma jail which is clear abuse of their jail time limit 

You can see in chat when I called out the staff members for this they told me to shush

@Retro your side?

29 minutes ago, Sourg said:

+ / - Support

The warns seems valid

SNR Mod can only jail 1200 secs

Mods can onl jail 600 secs

You can see in chat when I called out the staff members for this they told me to shush

WIth that being said they were Switching job to avoid the sit that had been called on them, in order to get both sides before making a final decision on the situation I had to get both players side of the story and because they were switching jobs to avoid the sit I had jailtped them, and when the decision was made by Logan they were given a 600 second jail and a warn and then kept doing it afterwards.
I did not intend for me saying "Shush" to be harmful but them getting jailtped was staff and not another players problem.
- Support(On original forums post)

With that being said we gave you multiple times to stop "Player/Staff dissing" which is why I was ungaging and gaging you guys.
Instead of taking it to the forums immediately you guys kept spamming tickets after I gave a response to your original question which you guys afterwards kept making sits.

You guys were basing in the AFK area which from what I know is a "Non RP Zone" and is for people to AFK.
You guys were only striped of a R8 Revolver(Unless you have proof of something that is valuable) sense in that "600" second jail you guys kept shooting.

And I didn't take any actions on you guys besides the fact that I was muting and gagging you guys because you were "Player/Staff dissing" in OOC and in voice chat.

Edit: I don't know if you can set times for jailtps(I was told it is used to stop people from running from sits)

I was also very tired seeing as though the sit was at 3 am in the morning

Logan practically said this better

Edited by Retro

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

-support

I had to warn one of the players in the sit hours ago as of making this post due to one of them ardming and rdming random ppl multiple times. these two were mas minging.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

2 hours ago, Retro said:

WIth that being said they were Switching job to avoid the sit that had been called on them, in order to get both sides before making a final decision on the situation I had to get both players side of the story and because they were switching jobs to avoid the sit I had jailtped them, and when the decision was made by Logan they were given a 600 second jail and a warn and then kept doing it afterwards.
I did not intend for me saying "Shush" to be harmful but them getting jailtped was staff and not another players problem.
- Support(On original forums post)

With that being said we gave you multiple times to stop "Player/Staff dissing" which is why I was ungaging and gaging you guys.
Instead of taking it to the forums immediately you guys kept spamming tickets after I gave a response to your original question which you guys afterwards kept making sits.

You guys were basing in the AFK area which from what I know is a "Non RP Zone" and is for people to AFK.
You guys were only striped of a R8 Revolver(Unless you have proof of something that is valuable) sense in that "600" second jail you guys kept shooting.

And I didn't take any actions on you guys besides the fact that I was muting and gagging you guys because you were "Player/Staff dissing" in OOC and in voice chat.

Edit: I don't know if you can set times for jailtps(I was told it is used to stop people from running from sits)

I was also very tired seeing as though the sit was at 3 am in the morning

Logan practically said this better

2 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

-support

I had to warn one of the players in the sit hours ago as of making this post due to one of them ardming and rdming random ppl multiple times. these two were mas minging.

3 hours ago, Logan said:

- Support

You guys were straight on minging. So my first interaction with you tonight was you were basing in DOC with your friend on the inmate job. I teleported to you and let you know that you are not allowed to do that, and instead of apologizing and removing your printers and switching jobs, you decided to ignore me and continue printing your money. I then gave you a warn for FailRP as you cannot base on inmate. My second interaction with you: You were on the afk citizen job, and decided to build a base in the afk box and had printers. You also were shooting in the AFK box and killed a guy that was AFK. After doing so, you were teleported and jailed outside the box, while we were trying to explain to you what you did wrong. You then continued to argue in voice chat and in OOC, which is why you received the mute and the gag. While we had you jailed you still continued to spawn weed plants. You then decided to start shooting while in the jail, so I stripped you and your friend. After being told to make a report on the forums, you continued to abuse the staff ticket system and complaining I was taking my own ticket, when no other staff was on that could handle it, so I told you to take it to the forums in which you continued to make tickets. I then had Phil come and remove your entities that you had spawned in the AFK box. Overall, you were not compliant with staff while blatantly staff dissing Retro the whole time. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2832158357

I agree

3 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

-support

These minges are just trying to just punish staff that is tired and just trying to help the server in late hours. @Retroand @Loganare very good moderation personal and are just trying to help out as much as they can. Personally, these minges should be banned for NITRP, MRDM, MARDM and Making False Staff Sits. These two are just trying to ruin the reputation of Retro and Logan without reproductions. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

-support

Staff did nothing wrong in this situation and only did the necessary.

- PoliceRP Lead Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SSGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT