ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):

Admin | Diamond

How long have you been playing on the server?:

20 Weeks playtime

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines:

Yup

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): unknown.png

Why do you want to join event team?

I would like to join Event Team because I have been in it before and had lots of fun hosting events for players. I love brain storming for event ideas as I feel it sharpens my creativity which can help me in the real world. Being a MAJ in Nu7 and just getting WO in Security, I want to make sure people in my branch are having a lot of fun during my PTs which I plan on hosting really often. Not having Event Team for PTs makes it a struggle and forces a different ET into helping which 90% of the time nobody wants to do. I'm not strictly going for ET to better my PTs, although it is a big reason I do want it. I still plan on hosting server wide events to encourage activity considering we are on the come up and going for high ranks for the server. At the time of making this app, we are #8 on battle metrics and my goal is to help push it up to at least top 5 and continue climbing.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:

I have been in Event Team before and proved myself to be trust worthy with the powers I was given. I am now an Admin, which goes to show that I clearly don't just want this rank for power considering I can do everything ET can at my current staff rank. I am just coming here to help the community with fun events!

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

Yes

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

I would put a sign above a sewer hole and advert "There's a strange noise being heard from the sewer hole." and I would tell people to do "/act Climbs in the sewer hole" to be teleported to a separate place in the big staff room. I would have my own custom sewer system built to where its a little bit of a maze, but nothing too crazy and hard to get through. Once they complete the maze they will reach a big room and inside of that room will be a sewer monster (me) I will have a lot of hp and have a decent loadout with my main weapon being a melee weapon. (I will also make sure all the non combatants entering the event will have a decent weapon as well so its fun for everyone.) Everyone partaking in the event will team up to take down the sewer monster king, and whoever gets the finishing blow will be rewarded with a fat bag. (I have 10.2mil and love giving away money)

Edited by Cardigan Backyardigan

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

+support 

idk why you resign in the first place but yeah 

he is trustworthy 

great events

good application 

Edited by Chineseman
realize the word resign and it was wrongfully wrote with resogn
  • Thanks 1

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 7/4/2022 at 1:35 AM, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

+Support

I would list all the reasons he deserves ET but I think I would hit the non existent word cap soo

+Cardigan
+Active
+Trusted
+Gamer event
+Detailed app with effort
+Great candidate all around 

Great Guy, Has some cool dupes!

On 7/4/2022 at 2:40 PM, Pills said:

+Support

Honest to god, I thought you were already ET

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥