1. 1. should i be an officer

• yes
    • no

What is your name? Pizzaguy

What is your rank? Operations Pilot

How long have you been a NCO? 6 days

What rank are you applying for? Officer 

How many strikes do you have? And if you do why? 0 

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? (120 words)
  You should trust with being an officer because I Have worked very hard to get to NCO and I will do the same for officer. I feel that I made many friends like Brand, Guy, Uchiha, Dragon and I feel as they would trust me with this role. I have also been very hard with tryouts as I have done 11 this week and 5 trainings. I have been very careful about strikes as I have 0. I feel that I have done a lot in sf and can do more with this role. I have shown dedication for sf and plan to keep on doing so. So, I should be trusted with as an officer for me to better SF member and to keep moving forward.

What can you do to assist command with this rank? (60 words)

I feel I can assist command with this rank by helping new enlist with their new battalion and NCOs with their new job try-outing and more. I will show leadership when commanding and helping others. I also feel that I can help fellow officers within this role. Giving other advice and taking a leadership role I feel I can help the command team and fulfill some of their duty's. 

What is the point of been an officer? (50 words)
The point of being and officer is to help command and help NCOs with tryouts. They are also supposed to host sims and take on commanding positions when needed. They need to show leadership and need to better help SF and other troops with their jobs. As an officer you have a responsibility to help all of SF anyway you can.

What would happen if you saw a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to mess around with him? (75 words)
If I see a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to do the same, I will tell them to stop and report it to higher command. I would try to calm them down and try to tell them to stop. I would take action to stop the officer for telling the NCOs to the same and tell the NCOs that they will also be in trouble if they follow. I would keep trying until they stop or if a command tells me to stop.

Do you agree that if you are strike within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank?
I agree that if I get striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank

Edited by Pizzaguy11

R SF WCMDR Pizzaguy | Ex Marshal|2X Ex Vice Marshal Pizzaguy | Last Shadow Overseer 
Last Cobra Overseer |SF OFS SL Pizzaguy

+ Support 

- Active 

- Works Hard

- Mature 

- His name has Pizza in it 

"We start carrying semi-automatics, they buy automatics. We start wearing Kevlar, they buy armor piercing rounds."-Jim Gordon

Russia is me and if your don't like it I'm stealing your god damn knees 

I support this application & here is why...

• Takes orders flawlessly 
  • Has actively improved their tactical flying skills
  • Has taken the lead during events 
  • Has a commitment to SF & making the battalion a reliable one
  • Keeps their cool at all times
  • I have no bad words to say about this applicant

X TESO BROOSH - NUFF SAID

On 7/3/2022 at 9:25 AM, OG russia said:

+ Support 

- Active 

- Works Hard

- Mature