Bailiff Addition - Denied

iyun man

What you want to see? - A Bailiff Job for Judicial

Why should we add it? - Keep people from running in and out of the court room and to uncuff freed civilians if found not guilty.

What are the advantages of having this? - No need for PD or Tac units to waste time mediating the court room.

Who is it mainly for? - Judicial

Links to any content - 

• Like 2

Family Head of Shadow Legacy 

SWAT CPL / SPS / APM / JFTO

PD SGT / FTO 

State Trooper / CERT 

+/- Support

+ Sounds like a good idea if there any Court Cases on and have someone there who can cuff and uncuff people before/after a trial if they are guilty or not guilty etc

- Would help to have some sort of Content Linked to the post of a E.G Link to a Playermodel with the playermodel path etc

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

1 hour ago, Ecott said:

+/- Support

+ Sounds like a good idea if there any Court Cases on and have someone there who can cuff and uncuff people before/after a trial if they are guilty or not guilty etc

- Would help to have some sort of Content Linked to the post of a E.G Link to a Playermodel with the playermodel path etc

PPD Commander

Delta Force Sergeant | HRT MSGT | FBI SAIC 
 USMS LSA

14 hours ago, Ecott said:

+/- Support

9 hours ago, Alonzo said:

+support

also would make sense if the bailiff had a sheriffs deputy uniform or something bearing “Sheriff” as most irl bailiffs are sheriff deputies assigned to courtrooms

On 6/29/2022 at 3:56 AM, Ecott said:

+/- Support

• Head Admin
On 6/27/2022 at 9:12 PM, Cuke said:

+support

This would add to the judge rp and prevent people from getting yelled at from their command when they try and rp. Make this gold+ because we need more gold jobs

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

• Jimmy James changed the title to Bailiff Addition - Denied