Bones RRH Guardian Application

Apothecary Zulu

In Game Name: Bones

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66930368

Discord ID: Zulu#3313

Squadron you are Applying for: Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: E11 CPT | CM | CE | FTO | Ranger | Neophyte Alastor D4

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): TS Meeting

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 0

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: Fun Branch, the Concept of Total Redaction and Anonymity is fun to be in a Advanced Force for roleplay and occasionally take a break away from my branch to have fun doing other activities outside of E11. I have had a few experiences with RRH in the past and i found them enjoyable with how they do actually roleplay with using lore as a backbone to create a new story within our site.

Why should we accept you: I am a roleplay enjoyer and enjoy more serious roleplay, i would believe being within RRH would grant me the opportunity to be in more roleplay scenarios, i would like to be in RRH because it is one of my favorite branches in lore, otherwise i believe i can provide an ample source of roleplay and enjoyment, moreover i feel that being apart of RRH i would be able to be apart of a group that actually has a better focus being in roleplay as well as being a combatant. I believe i would be a great addition for roleplay scenarios as well as a combatant combatant as a guard to whomever it will be that i may be protecting, after learning the ins and outs i would be able to have a good handle on the rules and responsibilities that is being apart of the Red Right Hand. I firmly believe that with with how little is know about this branch of MTF it is very possible as a player to create a great experience to be creative and sort of make our own lore regarding it in our server, that is what i want to be apart of and as being apart of it i want to help be among the creators of our own story. I want to give the opportunity to others for a roleplay experience as i have experienced them with this branch in the past.

image.thumb.png.09566e1f434b519d70253c06a8684c24.png

Edited by Apothecary Zulu

| E11 VCMDR Bones Mal0 |
In all honesty I only play E11

maxresdefault.jpg.101449845a43b876f93e835ddbcb2624.jpg
Give me all of your Calcium

+ Massive Support

- Very Good Ranks

- Great Activity

- Great App

- Very Cool Guy Overall

Good luck on your app,

- Lafleur

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

18 hours ago, Lafleur said:

+ Massive Support

- Very Good Ranks

- Great Activity

- Great App

- Very Cool Guy Overall

Good luck on your app,

- Lafleur

+support bones is a good canidate for RRH imo, good luck my friend

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

• 4 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic