Decision.  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should he become Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: James Anderson/Henderson

2. What is your steam name?: The silent man

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:157741970

4. What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Mastongamers(ping for talk)#0444

5. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) no

6. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Id say around may 18-19 2022

7. What date did you make your forums account? May 30th 2022

8. How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?   0

20220615023906_1.thumb.jpg.429c0367acf76ead0f0fe752981c0f6e.jpg

9. your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)  Gold

10. Are you a staff member in another community?  No

12. Have you read the staff handbook?  Yes

13. Timezone:   PST

14. What rank are you applying for?  Trial Moderator

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)          I believe I deserve this rank is because, although I have never been a staff member during my time on Garry's mod I have been playing SCPRP for many years on other servers and have played Garry's mod overall for 6 years and have seen what it's like to be a staff member mainly watching staff on duty videos mainly from DarkRP and being through many admin sits over the years. Another Reason why I believe I deserve the rank is because I am very active on the server. I usually average around 4 to 6 hours on the server at a time and have an entire week of playtime for the server. Another reason is I'm really friendly to players and say hi while I'm passing by them when running around and stop things if people are saying it's annoying (like micspam) so people don't have staff sits that waste time for everyone involved.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDM'ing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?        Ok so if someone is mass RDM'ing I bring them to a sit and when they start cursing and stuff where I can't get a word in I would gag them, if it continues it via Text chat and is spamming it I would mute them, and if they just start shooting I would freeze him. after checking the evidence and logs I would tell him that he is getting a warn and ban for Mass RDM and depending on my staff rank ban him or contact a higher staff member to ban him. When that is handled I would round up the evidence of him Mass RDM'ing if possible as it's always good to have video evidence of the person doing the infraction if the person appeals on the forums.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?        I would start by trying to calm them all down and get them to get back to the topic at hand for the report. If that method does not work I would pull them apart from each other in the sit room and contact more staff as the situation is getting out of control and talk to them individually to try to ease the tension between the players.

Edited by The silent man

FormerNu-7 Low Command Medical Low CommandMTF E11 Senior CommandSCP-RP Admin/ET 

loop missing GIF King of having problems and terrible rolls

+ support

+ pretty active on the server

+ good app

+ good scenarios

• Like 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

On 6/15/2022 at 3:40 PM, Caroline said:

+ support

+ pretty active on the server

+ good app

+ good scenarios

As a member of E11, Henderson seems like a very competent individual ! I believe he would be an amazing member of staff !

• Like 1

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team