Avoila's/Killershrimp03 - Trail Moderator Application - Denied

Killershrimp03

What is your in-game name?: Avoila

What is your steam name?: Avoila

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:105710411

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Avoila#1984

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes  and ive gained knowledge of how to be a staff memeber and i wish to use this towards this server. to help this community more and improve itself even more

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) December 2021 - Present

What date did you make your forums account? 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 3 About a year ago, but I have learned from my mistakesunknown.png.c9d00a9a575ec25e6930ed52055f3636.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc): Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: EST

What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I should be Trail Moderator Because I am a highly active person on the server and because I am always helping other people, I believe that I should be considered for the role of Tmod. I strive to be a leader, and I enjoy gaining new experiences. I believe that this will benefit me in the future, both in terms of developing my leadership skills and in terms of assisting other people. Because I enjoy being of service to others, one of my goals is to make this community on this server stronger and more vibrant. I have excellent communication abilities, and in addition to that, I am able to both listen to others and learn from them, as well as guide other people. I am a person who can remain quite calm even under extreme pressure, and I am not someone who is quickly bored or overwhelmed. I have a very good understanding of the MOTD and I constantly use them to assist others and to protect myself from being warned or banned. I also have a ton of experience from helping out on other servers in the past, and I want to bring that expertise to this server, which is why I think that I should be given the Role of Tmod.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. Ive decided to do all four for you guys 🙂

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would explain that he is going to get a ban and explain to him carefully and try my best to calm him down and then ask a higher up to issue a 5 day ban.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I would listen to all of the players story's and decide based off what I hear the best approach to this situation and deal with it quickly,camly,and effeciently

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? I would camly explain to them their punishment and then issue their punishments based off of what they did.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? I would politely explain to the person that they cant use that bug and if they continued I would have to warn them or kick or ban them.

Edited by Killershrimp03

16 minutes ago, rhynno said:

+support 

-Great app

-Played with him a few times and hes really chill 

-Active

+/- A suspicous amount of warns  but its fine

Thanks man i really appreciate it and my warns where from a couple months ago ive really changed since then and ive really became dedicated to the server :))

• Killershrimp03 changed the title to Avoila's/Killershrimp03 - Trail Moderator Application
On 6/15/2022 at 1:10 AM, rhynno said:

+support 

-Great app

-Played with him a few times and hes really chill 

-Active

+/- A suspicous amount of warns  but its fine

How is 3 suspicious in the slightest💀

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians