8 members have voted

1. 1. Is DT SN03 Ready to Become VCMDR?

• Yes. (Please provide input below)
    • No. (Please provide input below)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)
DT SN03

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
Death Troopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
Being a Death Trooper is something I've taken pride in and from the moment I became one I knew I was lucky as I had found the battalion for me Day 1 on the server.  We are one of, if not the most serious battalion and that is one of the many things I've continuously held all DT to as I have risen through the ranks.  With my prior enlisted experience, it felt like a home-away-from-home as while I was in we experienced trials and tribulations, but we did it together; we bonded over the menagerie that made us different while we talked about our perspectives on why things were happening the way they were happening.  However, it emboldened me to push forward in how I approached issues and to be unafraid to voice myself when appropriate; it brought me to where I am today and how I conduct myself both in-game and IRL never stopping my constant inquiry.  It didn't stop there, though, as I have always strived to improve myself and sought out where and how I can improve with my superiors and in doing so have grown my ability to guide and lead those both within and out of DT; obviously never ordering others around, just informing them or asking them guiding questions in their behavior/conduct.  Having those discussions better suited me to being able to manage and become a role model not only for my subordinates, but for those in other battalions.

I believe that unit cohesion is capable with clear, respectful communication being paramount in completing objectives; bad-mouthing one-another only fosters disdain and disrespect which is something I do not stand for.  Since I became an Officer I have continued to learn how best to bring different units together via missions and trainings showing that while each battalion stands its own ground we are much more powerful than imaginable; if given a single life for a mission, nearly everyone would fall without Medical; without Purge/IQ/RG, battles with Jedi would be more harrowing; without extra ground forces like 501st/ST, we'd be struggling against the strain of a massive rebel invasion; without other specialties like IF/IC/Nova/STRM/et cetera, the rules of engagement would become so tangled that it would be chaos.  The point I'm making is that realizing the strengths and weaknesses of one's own battalion as well as others is an important facet to face and an ever-growing one without proper guidance by leadership that is passed down through the ranks.  I am aware that my reputation precedes me, but that's because I do my best to be there helping others regardless of their job or rank and I feel like my actions and impact thereof have and will continue to speak to my character.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
Approximately 986 hours since 29MAR2022; 53.35% time spent on the server within 77 days.
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1087523335?servers[4604844]=3M

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
To lead and handle battalion relations; similar to an Executive Officer (XO) in the military, they are there to ensure that their troops are up to snuff and if there are inter-departmental issues (similar to cross-regimental issues) that they are handled between at the lowest level in the Command team of both.  Specifically for Vice Commanders, they supervise Colonel and below and assist the Commander and Senior Commander with battalion operations.  Should there be an issue that an Officer or Command Officer cannot handle then it would be routed to the Vice Commander.  Vice Commanders, much like the Commander and Senior Commander, of a battalion set the tone and regulations of the battalion and should a change be required it is typically though discourse between required parties.  Battalion Command is, while still engaging in usual day-to-day duties, have a pressing role of meetings to attend to as needed; in layman's terms enlisted are workers, NCOs are supervisors, Officers are Assistant managers, Command are Managers and the duties of Command include a lot more than the enlisted.  The Vice Commander is there to assert the presence of Command leading by their words and their actions as they are the example that the rest of the battalion will be set by.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?
Never has my resolve, spirit, or communication wavered.  Communication is absolutely key in ensuring you can trust another; it is a test, if you will, to see if one is able to meet obligations or not.  One in a commanding position should be trusted to perform and more so excel to exemplify their capability and tenacity.  With DT, it is the only life I have and one that I not only hold close, but push everyone to succeed in.  I am not here to watch people fail, I am here to answer any questions they may have and usher them to succeed if they desire.  Utilizing the Chain of Command is critical and being able to address issues and delegate tasks are vital in running a battalion; the Command members have quite a lot on their plate managing the battalion (seeing to SOPs, handling relations, etc.) that they have to be able to step back and let their subordinates work on becoming a leader so that they have a chance one day to do the same.  Everything I do on the server is not only in service of DT, but of the community as a whole.  It is why I wanted to become a TM so that I may quickly address urgent issues and correct distasteful behavior as need be to create a more inclusive environment.

When I come up with things that need to be changed or offer suggestions I follow through with Google Docs submitted through the chain that way everyone involved in the decision-making process is not only included, but are greeted by a format I created to better outline and streamline the process; we may look at paperwork enough IRL and I ensure to think of those reading would prefer to see something succinct and pondered thoroughly to cover any angle if critiqued.  Becoming a Command member means that you are expected to continue your performance and beyond, but become part of the larger whole voicing on matters of the same scale and I guarantee I would excel in such an environment as my critical thinking has gotten me to where I am now.  Death Troopers are a part of my life and when all's said and done I will still be here because I thrive on challenge and continuing to improve and help others.

7. How often can you be Online?
Typically 4-6+ hours a day, usually more.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)
I do not.

RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED,

DT SN03/II7

**submitted in colorblind-friendly formatting**

• Like 1

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

MAJOR +SUPPORT

> Friendly
> Professional
> Mature
> Active
> Great Application

From what I've seen, SN03 is among the most excellent members within the GL community, my interactions with him so far are only positives. Judging by his performance, not only is he on the path of becoming an outstanding staff, his conduct as a DT greatly represents the DT corps' values; Efficient, Deadly, Professional. In my humble opinion, SN03 deserves the DT VCMDR position, and I believe with that position he will be able to contribute more to both his battalion and High Command.

Good luck in your application! ❤️

Edited by Very Buttery Bread
  • Gaminglight Love 1

+ Support

As the current Commander of DT, I believe Chief/SN03 is an extremely strong candidate for this position. He has NEVER caused any problems within the battalion, in fact usually prevents them from happening. He is mature, hard-working, dedicated, and has consistently shown some of the best activity of any DT. He often exceeds his quota with quality trainings, simulations, and missions, and is always striving to do more, never being afraid to ask his superiors or fellow troopers on how he can improve. All of these qualities combined make for an amazing potential candidate to join Low Command.

I wish you the best of luck.

• Gaminglight Love 1

+ Mega Support

Chief is on the most dedicated, hard working, kind DT ive ever had the pleasure to work with. Ive watched Chief go from an NCO all the way to his current rank and he has earned every single one by going above and beyond the standards of DT, and he has earned DT Vice Commander. He is a super nice guy who is able/willing to help anything he can, but also a strong leader who knows when things need to stop and be serious. He reminds me a lot of some old DT Commanders and i think hed make a Great Vice Commander

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

3 hours ago, THE Darth Jar Jar said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

> Friendly
> Professional
> Mature
> Active
> Great Application

From what I've seen, SN03 is among the most excellent members within the GL community, my interactions with him so far are only positives. Judging by his performance, not only is he on the path of becoming an outstanding staff, his conduct as a DT greatly represents the DT corps' values; Efficient, Deadly, Professional. In my humble opinion, SN03 deserves the DT VCMDR position, and I believe with that position he will be able to contribute more to both his battalion and High Command.

I have had a lot of interactions with SN03. He is very professional and is my favorite DT.

Also best person to take a sit from because he always has a clip.... or 5.

I wish you the best in your application!

• Gaminglight Love 1

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

4 hours ago, THE Darth Jar Jar said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

> Friendly
> Professional
> Mature
> Active
> Great Application

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

2 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

As the current Commander of DT, I believe Chief/SN03 is an extremely strong candidate for this position. He has NEVER caused any problems within the battalion, in fact usually prevents them from happening. He is mature, hard-working, dedicated, and has consistently shown some of the best activity of any DT. He often exceeds his quota with quality trainings, simulations, and missions, and is always striving to do more, never being afraid to ask his superiors or fellow troopers on how he can improve. All of these qualities combined make for an amazing potential candidate to join Low Command.

He’s a leader by all means.

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

2 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

HUGE + SUPPORT
absolutely an amazing choice for vice he takes his role serious he knows when to joke and when to not mess around he knows his battalion and even lends a helping hand with others he's a true leader and an awesome person on the server all around 

19 hours ago, Ze Doctor said:

HUGE + SUPPORT
absolutely an amazing choice for vice he takes his role serious he knows when to joke and when to not mess around he knows his battalion and even lends a helping hand with others he's a true leader and an awesome person on the server all around 

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to NHC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic