Ireland's Global resignation

Ireland.

I'm going through a lot in my personal life that has basically destroyed my motivation to play on the server. CI was the most fun I had on the server and I love you all but its my time. Ill be around on other servers and ill most likely hop on this one from time to time, but not enough to warrant staying in my current position. Not gonna do a whole big list of shoutouts or anything, but you guys are all great and made my time on here amazing. Thank you all, and who knows, maybe ill be back someday ❤️ 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former: CI COL, S6 Sidious VI, A1 SPC

Never played with you much on CI but you were in DT under me and it was a pleasure. Best of luck.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Sadge, you were great to be around. Good luck and hope we see you again!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Damn CI lost another great command member, hope you return!

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director