Frogs Sarkic Suggestion - Denied

a frog

What are you suggesting? - I am suggesting that sarkic be able to make a monster with the people they capture and let them fight for sarkic, The monster would have 500 hp/200ap and would only be able to be made every 10 minutes where only 1 can be made at a time. The sarkics would have to roll a 50+ with a event team member to make the monster and the monster would only have the zombie claw v2 swep.  (Only the prophet can turn people into the monster but this can be changed later)

How would this change better the server? - This suggestion could add more rp to the sarkic branch and would also give them a motive to capture people besides just getting xp for hanging them and sacrificing them and would also be a pretty cool mechanic to add 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Not really. Its basically just a souped up 049-2 zombie and only 1 can be made at a time so I don't really think people would complain

Who would this change mostly benefit? - The entire sarkic branch

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - I would like this model to be used

models/player/soldier_stripped.mdl

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+ support

ong this would be cool as hell, kinda like CI's mech, but with less steps and less OP

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

49 minutes ago, Diz said:

+ Support
Love the concept, very fun

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+Support

Always had the idea of Sarkic being able to summon the Scarlet King if they sacrificed a bunch of people at the same time, this is even better.

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

On 6/11/2022 at 6:11 PM, Caroline said:

+ support

ong this would be cool as hell, kinda like CI's mech, but with less steps and less OP

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator