Tost's Trial Moderator Application - Denied

HCZ

What is your in-game name?: Tost

What is your steam name?: Hts

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:635197044

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Poko#3317

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i am staff in other servers and games and i have some experience

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) i started in 2021 but i played for some hours and i came back in 2022

What date did you make your forums account? 1 week ago 27/05/2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0 warnings

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) User

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: UTC+02:00

What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I want to become Trial Moderator Because i love helping people. I love the server and i made lots of new friends here. I saw people exploiting, RDM , fail role play , racism and breaking New Life Rule and they never got punished about it. I am in Europe and some times there are no admins online in EU time and none is there to help and its annoying. I would love to become a Trial Moderator in this server and make it so you can play the Game without anyone breaking any rules. I want to protect the server from Rule Breakers to ensure that all the Players have fun and their Role play doesn't get interrupted. I have experience as Helper and Admin in other games such as PoliceRP and GTA RP and i think it will be easier for me to learn. I will Try my best and my hardest and i will make sure that i won't disappoint you!

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I would tell them to calm down and stop it so we can solve this problem without fighting or being toxic (being toxic can't solve the problem)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

First i ask the reporter if he has any Proof of him abusing the bug if no i can't really help him

if yes then i watch the clip and if he actually abused a bug i warn him for lying to staff and exploiting a known bug

(warn him for lying to staff if he said that he didn't do it)

Edited by HCZ
Fixed Time zone + Steam ID + Miss Type

This is gonna be a bit long..

- Support

Rushed app

No idea who you are

Extremely new to the community, not sure if you actually know the rules.

Please put your regular SteamID.

47 minutes ago, HCZ said:

What is your steam ID?:76561199230659816

43 minutes ago, HCZ said:

Are you a staff member in another community? Yes

Being a staff member in another community is not allowed.

44 minutes ago, HCZ said:

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i am staff in other servers and games and i have some experience

Again, not allowed.

44 minutes ago, HCZ said:

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I would tell them to calm down and stop it so we can solve this problem without fighting or being toxic (being toxic can't solve the problem)

Normally, you would separate or mute/gag the other players, then render a decision. A lot of players are very uncooperative during sits, simply asking them to calm down won’t work.

45 minutes ago, HCZ said:

Timezone: EU

I don’t think there’s a time zone called “EU”, if you’re referring to GMT, please change it.

No proof of warns, although I checked and you do not have any. (https://tools.gaminglight.com/profile/76561199230659816).

I believe you should be a bit more active and play for a few months before applying, I’m usually on the server during the off hours and I’ve never seen you.

Best of luck!

• Sad 1

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

34 minutes ago, Diz said:

- Support

Rushed app

No idea who you are

Again, not allowed.

Normally, you would separate or mute/gag the other players, then render a decision. A lot of players are very uncooperative during sits, simply asking them to calm down won’t work.

I don’t think there’s a time zone called “EU”, if you’re referring to GMT, please change it.

No proof of warns, although I checked and you do not have any. (https://tools.gaminglight.com/profile/76561199230659816).

I believe you should be a bit more active and play for a few months before applying, I’m usually on the server during the off hours and I’ve never seen you.

Best of luck!

• Sad 1

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

1 hour ago, Diz said:

- Support

Rushed app

No idea who you are

Again, not allowed.

Best of luck!

I have to agree with the above quote as also even though I am on LOA and I am GMT myself I do not recall seeing you on the server when I was active so I give -support

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Diz said:

- Support

Rushed app

No idea who you are

Again, not allowed.

Best of luck!

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

-Support

9 hours ago, HCZ said:

i am staff in other servers

9 hours ago, HCZ said:

Are you a staff member in another community? No

7 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

ALTing on the forums isn't getting your application accepted, I just banned two of your ALT's because they share the exact same email... 

User has conflicting statements in app and used Alts to +support app 💀

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Wtf is alting

ow i get what you mean i never used other account's they are just my friends they know that i applied. just because they support me that doesn't mean that i did something bad man 😕 

9 minutes ago, HCZ said:

Wtf is alting

ow i get what you mean i never used other account's they are just my friends they know that i applied. just because they support me that doesn't mean that i did something bad man 😕 

-support using alts to +support application 

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Dawg....

• Laughing 1