Daily RP News for PoliceRP - #2 - Thursday 5/26/2022

elefhant

Regular News.

Massive party next to hospital was formed - At random, A hobo playing music attracted many people at hospital. This was a fun time for the citizens of rockford.

The first day where no ems got on - EMS, The widely controversial Department has seen a day where no one at all entered the job. Many people are glad about this.

A new president - A new president was elected! oblockgarrus was elected President of rockford today! 

Gang News.

SL-NCC tensions ease - Yesterday, SL and NCC were under harsh tensions. Many shootouts occured but today there were no shots exchanged as of what we know.

SL-Fazoli Tensions rise - Today, Many shootouts were reported a Capture Points. These were investigated and it turned out that SL and The Fazoli Family have been having large amounts of shootouts, With SL winning the majority of them.

Massive shootouts at spawn - Due to tensions between criminals and gov, And misunderstanding, a massive shootout occured at the spawn building. 2 Gov died and 3 Crims died.

EXTREME NEWS.

A Nuclear bomb was manufactured by SL in suburbs. The criminals took the entirety of rockford hostage for 10k, After the 10k was paid the president asked for the nuke to be launched at iraq, SL followed the orders and Now America is at war with Iraq (militaryrp coming soon)

Many people reported "Blank spots" or "Crashes" throughout the day, Currently the gods are working to fix this and at some point our brains will be secure.

REMEMBER IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER STORIES OR FEEL SOMETHING IS MISSING THEN DM ME ON DISCORD !a elefhant#2695

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Staff | Shadow Legacy Enforcer | USMS Agent | Delta Force Private | Police Corporal | FBI SA 

Where is my inclusion!!!!

Just now, Joseph Galland said:

Where is my inclusion!!!!

I was taken hostage during all the SL nuke

Also, Hooni survived on president for 5 hours... PPD is becoming super active again

😭

• Laughing 1

Gaminglight Moderation & Server Player

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2022 at 8:05 PM, Infinity Foxlet said:

I think I might have been that hobo. I am not certain though

you were

Retired Staff | Shadow Legacy Enforcer | USMS Agent | Delta Force Private | Police Corporal | FBI SA