4 members have voted

1. 1. Box for ST Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

ST Vice Commander Box

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

StormTroopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be the Commander of this Regiment, becuase i believe that i can make this Regiment great once again as it use to be. With the recent Roll Call being concluded the Battalion is going to need a Commander to Lead them into battle and regain newer and better Members for the Battalion. Though im still gaining the experience as a Vice Commander, the Regiment is going to need a Commander rather leaving it empty with two Vice Commanders to lead the regiment without a Leader. Whats a Battalion without its Commander? I desire to become the newest Commander for StormTroopers.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

734:39 https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/932901080

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The biggest purpose of being a Commander is being able to Command and lead your troopers into battle. There is always more to being a Commander than just leading your troops into battle, you also have be able to come together with the Vice Commanders and work as a team to solve problems and update the battlion when it is needed. You need to be able to make sure your officers are always doing their job too and keeping active. Be ready to help support new players into the regiment or join other regiments.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Being a current Vice Comander, ill continue remaining active and keeping the battalion active with interesting things to do. I'll continue my dedication to the regiment that i grew to love and still love today. I'm still greatly active today, and many of the other commanders and HCOM have seen me active and interacting with the ST Battlion. Some of the Officers have already stated that they would enjoy me being the next Commander for ST's. I'll put greater effort into the battlion as a Commander.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can usally be on for about 5-8 Hours on Wednesday and Thursday, from Fri-Tue about 5 hours or more depending what i got going on

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I currently have 1 inactive warning, And no stikes or warns in the Stormtrooper Regiment

[Former ST VCMDER] [Former Tank COL] [Former Nova LTCOL] [Current SF Squadron Leader]

- Support

I like you Box, but I do not think you are ready yet for Commander.

- Just recently got VCMDR
- Kinda short application
- Moreover, a lot of your answers tell me you'll stay the course which while good, I feel you should be striving to improve. A Commander should be flexible, changing and evolving with the times

While I think you're a great Vice Commander, I do not think you are ready yet for Commander. Best of luck regardless!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

6 hours ago, Theta said:

- Support

- Moreover, a lot of your answers tell me you'll stay the course which while good, I feel you should be striving to improve. A Commander should be flexible, changing and evolving with the times

While I think you're a great Vice Commander, I do not think you are ready yet for Commander. Best of luck regardless!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 5/16/2022 at 3:21 AM, Theta said:

- Support

you are still gaming though!

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

On 5/16/2022 at 9:21 AM, Theta said:

- Support

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

On 5/16/2022 at 5:21 PM, Theta said:

- Support

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army Command Team.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150