El chapos warn ban appeal- Denied

Turd

1. Steam Name: ballforlife8

2. Ingame Name:El Chapo

3. SteamID:STEAM_0:0:193312607

4. Ban Length:6 days

5. Admin that Banned you:Didnt say wasnt even brought to sit for ban

6. Reason for Ban:20 warn

7. Dispute: So previously i was in a sit for "evading arrest" got a warn for that then i was returned and then i was playing for a bit then got off and then i try to join today and i was banned for 20+ warns when ive already been banned for 20 warns but also was never brought to a sit to be informed that i was being banned or nothing

Hello Mr. Chapo.
So for clarification and understanding, it appears your ban was done via Console.
It also appears that you have hit the 20 warn threshold limit for ImperialRP yesterday and as such, was banned until 5/12/2022
The warn that caused the console ban was done by TM Lumm For the following reason: FailRP / Job switching to avoid arrest.
Your previous 20 warn ban appears to be false as not all 20 warns were on ImperialRP, however, it also stated you attempted to MARDM, so thats up for debate as MRDM itself is a 5 day ban.

As of now i will be -supporting this for the following reason:
-Reaching the 20 warn threshold for ImperialRP.
-You were recently banned from the ImperialRP Discord.
- your previous warns and actions within the last couple months show that currently, you have no intent to improve your behavior within the community. and hopefully this break will help you cool off and help you better understand what you are and are not allowed to do.

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

To further explain this, I believe today -- 05/06/22 -- we implemented a new system that auto-bans when someone receives 20 warns. This previously wasn't a thing and someone would manually have to do it. What I think happened is you received the warn/ban on 4/14/22 by Fennec for "MARDM, 20 Warn limit." Then, once you received your most recent warn, it triggered the 20 warn system and saw that you haven't been banned via console yet so it continued with the ban.

Now, onto my thoughts. Much like Kiar, I believe this ban should stay. You first joined the community in 2020. Since then you have racked up a total of 26 warns and 8 bans. That means in the 17 months that you have been a part of this community, you have on average received 2 punishments per month. You clearly have no interest in adhering to the rules and have made no progress -- in my eyes -- of trying to improve. Overall, this ban should stay.

-Support.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

2 hours ago, Kiar said:

Hello Mr. Chapo.
So for clarification and understanding, it appears your ban was done via Console.
It also appears that you have hit the 20 warn threshold limit for ImperialRP yesterday and as such, was banned until 5/12/2022
The warn that caused the console ban was done by TM Lumm For the following reason: FailRP / Job switching to avoid arrest.
Your previous 20 warn ban appears to be false as not all 20 warns were on ImperialRP, however, it also stated you attempted to MARDM, so thats up for debate as MRDM itself is a 5 day ban.

- your previous warns and actions within the last couple months show that currently, you have no intent to improve your behavior within the community. and hopefully this break will help you cool off and help you better understand what you are and are not allowed to do.

This could be due to the new automatic ban that was situated for every server so you were probably banned due to your acc having that warn threshold. 

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

3 hours ago, Kiar said:

Hello Mr. Chapo.

The MARDM doesn’t look so good but I wasn’t trying to shoot everyone the guy went into a crowd as I was trying to kill him and I wasn’t “recently” banned from the discord I’ve been banned for a bit now and tried appealing it

4 hours ago, Kiar said:

Hello Mr. Chapo.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

5 hours ago, Kiar said:

Hello Mr. Chapo.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother