S33's Deathtrooper Officer Application

darkstarson12

In-Game Name: Dark 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:604406837

How long have you been your current rank?: About an hour. 

What experiences in leadership do you have?: I have experiences in leadership both in game and out of game. In game I have taught easily a dozen or so ST's how to do formations and faces, because the explanation at ST spawn can be confusing at times. I was in shock for a while, and made my way up to EJTAL before resigning for personal reasons, one of which was that I wanted to focus more on DT since I was promoted to an NCO and wanted to represent the battalion in a positive way. Outside of RP, I am a veterinary surgeon in charge of roughly 35 wonderful people whom I work with on a daily basis, each of which are paramount to the success of myself and the clinic. 

Why do you want to be an officer?: I want to be an officer because I care about DT and the people in it. While I am still fairly new to the battalion compared to a lot of other people, I want to make a difference. I have been working relentlessly to make DT an overall friendly environment for the people in it while still maintaining the serious nature of the battalion I’ve grown to love. I feel that as an NCO I can only do so much for the battalion, and while I am grateful for the opportunities I have been given, I want to become even more involved with DT because I truly do care about all the people in it. This would be my first officer position if I were to be accepted, which would be a huge accomplishment for me but the reason I want to become an officer isn’t for an accomplishment. I want to become an officer because, to sum it all up, I want to do more for DT and give back to the people that I care about. DT to me is more than just a roleplay battalion, and yeah that may sound strange to some people because it is simply a game. However, the people that are in it aren’t just parts of the game. They are living individuals with stories and hearts of their own that I am proud to call friends. I haven’t gotten the chance to know many of you, but I am always open to meeting new people. I would like to be up front, I will never be able to attend the weekly meetings, so if that’s a deal breaker then I understand. Every Saturday and Sunday, as well as Tuesday and Thursday are the days I will be in surgery. If anyone wants my exact schedule to know what times I’m available, or just needs a friend to talk to for any reason my DMs are always open. 

What makes you stand out amongst the others?: There are many qualified people much more experienced than I that are going to be applying for the same position that I am, but what makes me stand out from them is the time I put into DT. Since getting NCO, I have always at least gotten double or triple the amount necessary for quota every week even through my busy schedule and real life obligations. I still manage to put quite a bit of time into the server, minimally 3 hours every day (except for rare exceptions such as when I get caught up in an emergency surgery). Most of the time I put into the server is later in the evening or the dead of night, which is actually where I’ve found that I get the most trainees for tryouts. I get to meet a lot of Australian or British people who otherwise wouldn’t have been able to get a shot at DT due to lack of tryouts at night. I want to emphasize that I do not just fill my quota with dead hour tryouts where no one will attend just to try to get quick and easy numbers, but rather try to do as many tryouts as I can with 70+ people online. I recently got off from a 2 week LOA due to something happening that took a severe toll on my mental health in my personal life. I originally put in for a month, but decided I needed to come back to be with my friends in DT so I wouldn’t have to go through it alone. I came back half way through the week, and worked as hard as I could to make up the time lost. I came back half way through the week, and by Friday I was on top of the numbers for tryouts hosted, as well as joined a sub battalion. I will continue proving my loyalty to DT and keep providing a positive environment for all members to grow. 

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?: Completely understood, officers are meant to set an example for people to look up to and if they are incapable of setting a good one then there’s no reason they should be in the position they’re in.

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?: Completely understood loud and clear.

Retired GL Member "Dark"

Previous: Seeker Company Sergeant DT SN04 / S33, DT V07 (TI-23 Unit Marksman) TI-23 Unit Squad Leader F16, DT Vice Commander BR0/TI-23 Overseer UNO, Nova Vice Commander Battle, MOD Dark

+support

-Always working hard 

-Takes RP seriously

-Friendly

-Always happy to see him on

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

12 hours ago, Firekirby said:

+support

-Always working hard 

-Takes RP seriously

-Friendly

-Always happy to see him on

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 5/2/2022 at 3:30 AM, Slasha said:

+Support 

+Always working hard while on job

+Always setting examples

+Great guy

Good Luck!!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

• Crunch locked this topic
  • Crunch unlocked this topic

DT-DENIED.thumb.png.ba092cf4ad2a40c90ad09c187573da03.png

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Crunch locked this topic