Field Nova Vice Commander Application

Deshon F. 2B-221

Should Field become a Vice Commander?   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Field become a Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Field 

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Nova 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a Vice Commander for Nova Troopers because I believe I have the capacity to do amazing work within Nova. I've been with the regiment for quite a good amount of time. I've been here for Nova through thick and thin, and I will always remain with Nova, as its the regiment I joined when I first came to the server. Nova has helped me learn the community, learn the rules, regulations, what is expected of a trooper among Gaminglight, and much more. When I first joined Nova, I was brought in as a private, and trusted to rise to the rank of Sergeant. From that moment on I made it my mission to uphold the expectations of Nova to its core. During my NCO period, Vice Commanders Suns and Kio helped me understand the expectations of Nova, and how they wanted to shape it in the future. They saw me capable enough to push me to officer, despite how reluctant I was. When I became an officer, I had very little idea as to what I was doing, what was expected of me, and so on. However they understood this, and instead of being strict, harsh and unforgiving, they understood and that personality, is one that I believe I obtained through them. I had a wonderful time growing through Nova and with its command. Seeing a position open, it makes me want to step into their shoes, and help create the next generation of Nova troopers. I was here from the start, when Nova was recovering from a very bad period, and as previously stated, I know what is expected of Nova. I want to carry on that plan that Suns, Kio, and Galaxy want to offer to this regiment, and let it truly prosper into what it was designed to be. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

306 Hours, 64 Minutes. (At time of application) 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The purpose of a commander is to oversee its regiment, make critical changes to its policy, and procedures, to ensure that all troopers are able to conduct themselves in a professional but entertaining manner. The position is to provide its regiment what expectations are, to be able to provide settlement to any conflict, and work among high command to create new pathways to success for their troopers. Commanders utilize mostly administration work, while administering command on the battlefield, and through passive moments aboard imperial destroyers, or planet side at imperial outposts, or operations facilities. They are there to create a fun environment for its personnel yet while continuing to create the best image for their regiment. Boiling down to what it is for Nova, its about making the final outcome, the best outcome. Nova has come a far length, and its all provided credit to how hard regimental command has fought for it. Change begins with troopers, but is carried out through Command. They are responsible for settling internal disputes, regimental disputes, ensuring the officers are doing their part to properly oversee and conduct Nova on the field yet on imperial territory as proficient, and to make the best possible surroundings and environment for new troopers to feel welcome, and willing to stay, put in the work and provide for the regiment. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I'd like to be entrusted with the Vice Commander position for a lengthy amount of reasons, one of which is due to the length of my time in Nova, which has spanned from the worst moments, into the best. I joined when it would only be myself, and maybe one or two NCO's, then all of Command. I had thoughts of leaving the regiment, however Command promised things would get better. I put in the work, the tryouts, the trainings, gave a lot of my time to Nova to see it prosper. And as promised, it did. We went from 1-3 Nova on at a time during peak activity periods, all the way between 7-12 Nova personnel on at a time before peak activity periods would even hit. We went from one or two trainees per tryout to around four to six. I find that an astonishing jump. As I stated in question 3, I have the motivation to see Nova through to the very end, to reach where others don't believe its capable of reaching. It's all due to my past experience with Command. I see command as an opportunity to grow as an individual, and provide for the regiment. It assists me with understanding what it takes, to be there for everybody. I see what Nova is capable of now, serving alongside them all the way to leading them through combat. They have potential and I'd like to be able to be trusted enough to provide more for the troopers, as that is only what they deserve. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

Most likely every day, if not every other day. 3-8 hours. I am always on-call (able to contact) through discord at almost every hour of the day. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have no warnings, with intent on keeping it that way. 

Edited by Deshon F. 2B-221
  • Gaminglight Love 1

+Support
Active
Nice and approachable
Detailed app
Competent

Good Luck!!!!

Edited by Katsimaru

Former: Pyke Underboss, Shock VCMDR, RG COL/SHG Lead, Agent Kallus, Admin, GMIII.

Current: Lord Kat.
              download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

MEGA + Support!

- Active

- Great application

- Dedicated to regiment

- Easily reachable

I spoke to Field when he first joined the server, and from there introduced him to different parts of the server, where he told me that he enjoys guarding. After failing to steal him into DT, he found his way into Nova and it is inarguable that he has been THRIVING. There is no one I'd rather see take up this position.

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 5/1/2022 at 5:26 AM, Katsimaru said:

+Support
Active
Nice and approachable
Detailed app
Competent

Good Luck!!!!

Current: Super Admin Former: Sovereign Protector| |

DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+Support
Active
Nice and approachable
Detailed app
Competent

While I'm not on when your typically on Field from what I have seen you would make a great commander

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to AHC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Crunch locked this topic