In-Game name:

DT SN04

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:97415152

CSM.

How long have you been in your current rank?:

4 days total. 

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

Over the time I’ve played GMOD, which is about a decade now, I’ve had many opportunities to be a leader in RP servers. I used to be a Co-Owner of a DarkRP server which came with many responsibilities, and I was in charge of keeping the server running smoothly and taking command. As for SWRP in particular, I used to be a Pilot Commander on a server for about a year, which meant I was in charge of every single soldier under me, a pressure that I had to constantly keep up with and make sure the regiment was functioning optimally. In SWRP I’ve also been NCO and Officer on many other servers in a variety of regiments, which has helped me to get my leadership to where I really want it to be. On top of that now, as an NCO in DT I have been leading in multiple combat missions and events, taking charge and making sure we complete the objective.

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)

I’d like to start by wanting to be an officer with a preface, as the regiment stands we have amazing NCOs and officer slots open to facilitate me wanting to be an officer. If I felt like there wouldn’t be enough NCO support or a real reason to actually be an officer then I wouldn’t apply, but the conditions right now are good for a new officer. I want to be an officer because DT is definitely the most structured and well-put together battalion on the server, and at this time I feel like I’m ready to take my leadership a step further. Being tasked to lead NCOs and enlisted really feels like something up my alley, I am already overseeing others in my sub-branch and I feel like I have some of the best under my wing. I think expanding this role would really help out the regiment. In addition to this, I get along well with the command officers and assist them often in combat, as well as provide input for my thoughts on the current standing of the regiment, and am always looking for ways we can all improve. On top of this, there are always small issues that always need to be worked on, and I already feel like I’m doing this. Lastly, I’m always trying to treat everyone with respect and feel like my fellow NCOs and enlisted get along very well with me, I never start drama and I’m always looking for ways to solve and ease conflict. I also want to be an officer because I absolutely love every little side activity or thing we can do as DT. Tryouts, trainings, sims, and missions keep everyone entertained and also help to improve our combat and RP skills, and I would absolutely be hosting them as often as I could. Overall, I absolutely want to be an officer because I think it would greatly improve the regiment. I think this position would be perfect for me as of now.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)

I have poured an enormous amount of time into DT over the past month and a half that I have been in the regiment. However, it’s not just sheer time that makes me stand out. I’m ALWAYS taking notes and advice from those around me to better myself, and feel like I’ve really honed what it means to be a DT over this time. For me personally, I’ve learned by trial and error and go through the fire instead of waiting for it to dissipate. THIS is why I have done so many tryouts since I’ve become an NCO, not just because I can. It’s a matter of always trying to be perfect, and now I’m at a point where my tryouts run extremely smoothly from start to finish, and the actual people I’ve recruited have been great use to the regiment, and have made me proud. As a result of my dedication, I’m always going far beyond the amount of tryouts required, usually topping quota. In addition, as an NCO I’m ALWAYS making sure the enlisted are up to DT standards. I make sure the rules and policies in DT are clear and procedures and operations are followed, from bodygroups to interrogations to speaking and communication guidelines. I think what also makes me stand out is I lead by doing, during combat events on or off-ship, or just when we are performing normal duties on-ship, and it simply comes naturally, not from being forced or having to do so. In addition, I believe that I have the right balance between being serious and being less serious, as well as knowing the actual limits and still following orders from higher-ups at all times. I always try to be as kind and respectful as possible even when disagreeing, as a result I’ve never had a big issue with another member of this regiment. I know the people around me have seen my hard work and dedication, and hope they see me as a great fit for this spot. I want to serve and be the best I can be for the sake of this regiment, we’re already second to none but there’s no ceiling for how great we can become. DT means way more than I thought it ever could to me, and no matter what setback I have, I will always overcome, and want to continue keeping this regiment at the top. I consider this position perfect for me and strongly believe the battalion would be missing out otherwise, I won’t fail this battalion. The decision is yours.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?

I absolutely understand, this is how it should be. 

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?

Yes, I understand.

Edited by Firekirby

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

+support

-Active DT member, I see him on often

-Takes RP seriously in-game

-Extremely easy to talk to, gets along well with people

-Good in combat

-Best of luck
Don't mind the quote i messed it up

On 4/30/2022 at 5:02 PM, Firekirby said:

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

12 hours ago, ShadowNaval said:

+support

-Good in combat

-Best of luck

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

15 hours ago, ShadowNaval said:

+support

-Good in combat

-Best of luck

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

DT-OFFICER-ACCEPTED.thumb.png.db6cb64b08dfb57237b41454df4a9e66.png

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Crunch locked this topic