should i become part of the Forum Diplomat team  

1 member has voted

1. 1. should i become part of the Forum Diplomat team

• YES
    • NO

In-Game Name:chinesman131

Steam Name:[gl]chineseman131

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:421018708

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?

SM/scprp

How often are you online on the forums?

Everyday at every moment

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

I belive in my self that im qualified to be part of the Forum Diplomat team because i know how this comunity works and how the comunity will react and i will use all the power and anokwledge that i have to help them during my time on SM and help them with out having to fight so yeah thats why i want to be part of the Forum Diplomat team and i think my judgement it will help to SMT to review more important stuff than on a minor argument and reminal cool everymoment on the situation.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

A dificult situation is ginna be when a player make a staff report and he doesnt upload the evidence so my job on that is asking the player who makes the report to ask him to upload the video and recomend him put the proof on the report and advert that if they dont put any proof of the case your case it might be close or lock it before you can even start.  

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

I will ask to the player stop spamming on the topic if he keep doing that i would gater proof and show it to the head of Forum Diplomat and show every proof adquiered at the moment and watch how the Head of Forum Diplomat will handle the topic so i can learn and use it in the future cases.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

I would ask to both of the players to remain calm every moment of the forum because thats not a place to fight and we are looking asnwers like (+/-) support on a warn appeal and every unnecesary comment will be removed, in case that they keep posting unnecesary commeny i will restric their access and ask a hire up to give him a forum warn or lock the topic and leave it to more experienced people to deal with that and learn how they do it so i can learn by how they experts do that.

Edited by Chineseman

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

1 hour ago, oofWill said:

Mass +Support

Great staff member

Active af

Completely unbias

Great decison making skills

Good luck Chineseman!

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

+ ULTIMATE SUPPORT

Active

Helpful

Honest and unbiased 

Friendly AF

This man is one of the best Staff member we have. He is active each day even if he works to help us deal with the sits and is very active on the forums. 

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

10 hours ago, oofWill said:

Mass +Support

Great staff member

Active af

Completely unbias

Great decison making skills

Good luck Chineseman!

8 hours ago, Lafleur said:

+ ULTIMATE SUPPORT

Active

Helpful

Honest and unbiased 

Friendly AF

This man is one of the best Staff member we have. He is active each day even if he works to help us deal with the sits and is very active on the forums. 

8 hours ago, Voxial said:

i thought i add the poll and thanks for the support guys

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

Denied

The Forum Diplomat Command Team does not find you suitable for this position, however you may apply when applications are open again. Thank you for your interest!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥