HelosHegolas' ban appeal- Accepted

HelosHegolas

1. Steam Name: heloshegolas

2. Ingame Name: Ashen Helios

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:211704787

4. Ban Length: 1 week

5. Admin that Banned you: zbubtex

6. Reason for Ban: "Racism done for tenn granneet"

7. Dispute: I'm not here to try and go against what I have done, do I believe the comment I made would be racist, yes, it just happened to be the wrong place at the wrong time, personally I'm not entirely sure on what I would put in here, I have no hate for the one staff member I spoke too, the admin that banned me, and the person who reported me, I was fully aware of what was heading my way after the fact of saying what I said, even left the server with a salute to those within my sit, the reason I'm making a ban appeal is because I've been told by several people that I should appeal it even if its a slim chance to be accepted, I'm aware there are those who are I guess fighting for against the ban but I believe if this is the decision the higher ups believe is the best course of action, then I'll take my punishment full heartedly with no complaints.

Edited by HelosHegolas

• HelosHegolas changed the title to HelosHegolas' ban appeal

Before I leave an opinion here or lay out any rules, what exactly did you say? For a ban appeal it is alright to use such language if it is necessary.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

6 hours ago, Keegan said:

Before I leave an opinion here or lay out any rules, what exactly did you say? For a ban appeal it is alright to use such language if it is necessary.

For context we were in medbay all messing around, one person was doing an impression of an Indian person, so I simply walked up and said "ching chong". It wasn't directed towards anyone, in was just said in the moment.

Edited by HelosHegolas

57 minutes ago, HelosHegolas said:

For context we were in medbay all messing around, one person was doing an impression of an Indian person, so I simply walked up and said "ching chong". It wasn't directed towards anyone, in was just said in the moment.

It doesn't have to be directed towards anyone for it to be harmful or racist. Contributing to a stereotype is no better.

-Support.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

58 minutes ago, alaric said:

It doesn't have to be directed towards anyone for it to be harmful or racist. Contributing to a stereotype is no better.

-Support.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

SMT has decided that you should not of been banned for this and chosen that a simple verbal warn/formal warn should have been handed out instead, You as a member have no prior infractions. Use this experience as a learning one and don't let it happen again.

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

ACCEPTED

Please allow up to 2 hours before your account is unbanned. If you wait 2 hours and no unban has occurred, please contact one of the servers Head Admin's

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother