Flare's RRH Guardian Application

DarkFlare7

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:450575630

Applying for: RRH Guardian

RP Ranks: JFTO MSGT (gensec), and CI RCT (not sure if that counts as a life or not)

Preffered O5 to guard: Preferably the treasurer because of his activity at the times I play during, but any would work

0 Warnings

I want to join RRH because I wish to guard the foundation and be able to protect the highest and most esteemed members, the O5 council. I also believe that Guardians would be a good fit for me because every other branch that I am currently in/interested in is associated with fighting or protecting, (CI military and Gensec). I really also think that it might be kind of fun being able to roam the facility and watch for roaming D-Class or protecting the O5 from CI. RRH is also being heavily advertised in OOC currently, and it seems pretty interesting and fun, and maybe, I might be able to have the rank in order to be one of those people talking about how cool RRH is in chat someday. I especially became interested in RRH whenever people talked about protecting the O5, which sounded cool, to be protecting the highest and most powerful personnel of the facility from danger. I also thought about joining other branches of RRH, but I realized after reading the descs of all of them that Guardians would be right for me with my experience in gensec and small amount in CI military.

Why you should pick me over other applicants:
I believe that I would be a useful asset to the foundation because I am active, experienced in combat, and I also know most of the rules of the server so that I never get in trouble, I have never had a warning in my time playing on the server. I believe that me being a MSGT in gensec can also contribute because it proves that I have a decent amount of combat experience on the server, and that I know how to deal with certain situations. I also believe that I would be good at protecting other staff of the foundation, because I know most of my way around the foundation being in gensec and how it works. I believe that I would also be good at protecting staff of the foundation because of my activity, I will be able to play quite often especially whenever there are no other RRH online and I will be the only one available to guard the site administration whenever no one else is able to.

image.png.2f260421c862b711bf8bfc3b1d93f0c3.png

Edited by DarkFlare7

+ Support

+ Good ranks

+ Good App

Holy shit Hoovy's propaganda is working

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

13 hours ago, Voxial said:

+ Support

+ Good ranks

+ Good App

Holy shit Hoovy's propaganda is working

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic