Grubs RRH Application

Grub

Would you like me to be apart of RRH?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like me to be apart of RRH?

• Yes
    • No

In Game Name: Grub

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:580505572

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian 

Current RP Ranks Held: MJ in Maintenance and PVT in E-11

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: 

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)  1 that was appealed from a year ago that I made an appeal for https://gyazo.com/ac692ffb90669f41ab45828198fd90dd

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I think with joining the RRH I can Benefit not only the 05 Council but the server since I'm a very Respectful, and Reliable  player. I'm almost always on the server when I can be, plus joining RRH would be a good learning experience for me.  I see the RRH as the most Presten group of Individuals on the server and envy their abilities so much, ill improve in every aspect of myself to be apart of the RRH. I think with being apart of RRH It would help me make a name for my self and really show the community that I'm a respectful and a good Role-player. 

Why should we accept you: I think with me being added to the team i can add an extra hand when most of the server is offline since I'm up late pretty often and stay on for long hours at a time performing my Duties. I'm always available and willing to do any Task iv been assigned to with the best of my abilities. I'm a very Reliable Teammate since I'm very accurate Gunman and I have some a lot of experience with being a bodyguard and a protector. I think with you accepting me i could really show you how determined i am to become a good role-player and even a Role-Model to some players on the server.

|  Former Best Medical HCMD  | Ex Lore Senior Guard | Ex Shadow Guard Officer 

- Support

I personally believe you should widen your involvement in the server, and build your standing in a variety of branches. I understand and share your willingness to do more and learn more, but experience and playtime should be built before attempting entry to Alpha-1. You are still a junior member in Maintenance and Epsilon-11, you have yet to earn your stripes. I highly encourage you to do that, and revisit this ambition at a later date. 

Aside from the content of the application, it could be written better. Multiple grammatical errors are present, and much of each paragraph is filler (Explain how you are skilled in these ways, and how you have learned those skills).

While this admittedly has not been the most positive message of feedback, I commend you for putting yourself out there. I highly recommend you take my advice to heart and edit your application. 

Please note that this message does not intend to put you down or discourage you. It is intended to render what I see as necessary feedback for the improvement of your entry chances. 

Cordially,

Rinzler

Former A-1, Nu-7, D-5

Professional Lawn Mower

-support, for somebody with the rank of MJ and PVT I personally expect more of an application. RRH is not something many people join at a low rank and to do so, it is usually expected that you have an absolutely outstanding application proving your experience, maturity, and that you are ready to receive the role earlier than most others would receive it. In my opinion, this application does not show this, and while you might be a great person on the server, I cannot vouch for this and the application does not prove this. In my opinion, working on this would be your best way to get into RRH. Good luck, anyways! ❤️

7 hours ago, Wafflore said:

- Support

I personally believe you should widen your involvement in the server, and build your standing in a variety of branches. I understand and share your willingness to do more and learn more, but experience and playtime should be built before attempting entry to Alpha-1. You are still a junior member in Maintenance and Epsilon-11, you have yet to earn your stripes. I highly encourage you to do that, and revisit this ambition at a later date. 

Aside from the content of the application, it could be written better. Multiple grammatical errors are present, and much of each paragraph is filler (Explain how you are skilled in these ways, and how you have learned those skills).

While this admittedly has not been the most positive message of feedback, I commend you for putting yourself out there. I highly recommend you take my advice to heart and edit your application. 

Please note that this message does not intend to put you down or discourage you. It is intended to render what I see as necessary feedback for the improvement of your entry chances. 

Cordially,

Rinzler

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

On 4/15/2022 at 2:12 AM, Wafflore said:

- Support

Cordially,

Rinzler

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 4/15/2022 at 12:12 AM, Wafflore said:

- Support

Cordially,

Rinzler

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 4/15/2022 at 9:21 AM, Jess1224 said:

-support, for somebody with the rank of MJ and PVT I personally expect more of an application. RRH is not something many people join at a low rank and to do so, it is usually expected that you have an absolutely outstanding application proving your experience, maturity, and that you are ready to receive the role earlier than most others would receive it. In my opinion, this application does not show this, and while you might be a great person on the server, I cannot vouch for this and the application does not prove this. In my opinion, working on this would be your best way to get into RRH. Good luck, anyways! ❤️

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

On 4/15/2022 at 2:21 PM, Jess1224 said:

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic