Debil's RRH Guardian Application

gungi gunga

In-Game: Name: Debil

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:157438580

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): RRH Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: JM, Gensec LCPL, MTF E11 PVT, CI PVT.

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: 05-5 The Treasurer, excellent activity and seems like an interesting councilman to guard.

If applying for Analyst please link notable test logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): image.thumb.png.e25172eda4846fa23e49d8232e01aa11.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right-Hand team:

To be completely honest, I am aware that my RP ranks are not the highest, so you may not have even read this far, but I would love to be able to try out the RRH because I firmly believe that it would be an excellent way for me to RP with players who are more experienced than myself. I want to be able to RP on the server in a way that would allow me to get more insight into what is going on around the server so I can see it from a different view than just a lowly enlisted person. Another reason I would like to join is because I would like to RP in a more professional environment than what I am currently experiencing, as of now most of these branches have extremely loud and mingey TS channels, and it's hard to focus in and do some immersive activities, because at the end of the day that is what this type of RP server is meant to give. For example, today a member of STF was captured and a rescue mission had to be held in order to retrieve him. The mission involved every MTF branch but instead of it being a good experience like it should have been with so many experienced players like I thought it would have been it ended up being extremely chaotic and riddled with teamkilling and disorganization. I want to be able to join RRH to hopefully have a life where I can take a step back from all the chaos and work with people who are trying to have a semi-serious RP experience and enjoy this server to its fullest.

Why should we accept you:

I believe I should be accepted into RRH because I do think I possess some of the qualities that this type of branch would be looking for. First of all, I can be professional and represent myself according to any SOP when need be, some evidence I can provide for this is the fact that I have had 0 warns so far while playing the server, 0 strikes or disciplinary action taken against me in any of the branches I am in, and the fact that I have served in positions on other servers that require a high amount of self-control and professionalism such as Death Troopers, Royal Guard, JSOC, and other SF branches. Although my ranks are low so it seems I have barely played, but that's not really true, I am very active on the server but it is usually at hours when my officers in Gensec are not online. And in maintenance, I use that life as a way for myself to gain money if I need it, or need to just chill and do some mindless activities for a while, so I usually keep to myself when playing that job. Now moving on, I am responsible and trustworthy, if I were to be on a job like RRH, I will always be sure to follow SOP and all rules set by my seniors, I have never acted inappropriately in front of other people nor have I ever abused the equipment entrusted to me. I usually try to be extremely conservative with the items I have on my whitelists so I can 1. Better contribute to RP; and 2. So I can avoid any issues or confrontations with those around me. (Especially with the cloak, I will never use that thing unless necessary otherwise it is a waste and makes no sense to use willy-nilly. With all that being said, that concludes my application and I appreciate you for reading it this far, I hope to work with you guys in the future if not sooner. 

(There is not a word requirement, however, a one-two sentence application will likely get denied)

(Quick side note: I used to have a separate steam account with more activity on the GL server and forums but it was lost)

Edited by gungi gunga

+support - this may be a wild shot by me, but this is an absolutely fantastic application. Whilst you are only a GenSec LCPL, I would love to see you being given the chance to be a RRH member, as you have shown in this application your maturity and ability for this role, in my personal opinion. I am aware that you may not have the most experience on the server, however I think your passion and drive to be an RRH member should service you perfectly fine if you are given the chance, good luck!

• Gaminglight Love 1

31 minutes ago, Jess1224 said:

+support - this may be a wild shot by me, but this is an absolutely fantastic application. Whilst you are only a GenSec LCPL, I would love to see you being given the chance to be a RRH member, as you have shown in this application your maturity and ability for this role, in my personal opinion. I am aware that you may not have the most experience on the server, however I think your passion and drive to be an RRH member should service you perfectly fine if you are given the chance, good luck!

This application is amazing.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

+ Support, Has been doing great in E11 since this was posted and I really want to see him succeed in both E11 and RRH, glad to see you applying! 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired A1 Commander Krug, Retired Admiral Versio, Former E11 MAJ, Former RRH

1 hour ago, Psycho said:

+ Support, Has been doing great in E11 since this was posted and I really want to see him succeed in both E11 and RRH, glad to see you applying! 

• Gaminglight Love 1

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2022 at 6:03 AM, Jess1224 said:

Only positive comments from me, excellent application. 

Former A-1, Nu-7, D-5

Professional Lawn Mower

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply Whenever

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic